(OT) Saddam's a cyclist?!?

Sorni

Guest
Dude took a HUGE endo today -- but he couldn't CLIP OUT!

Friggin' legs stayed put while torso and head went down...

Bill "BTDT (but no one rode my head around afterwards)" S.

> Dude took a HUGE endo today -- but he couldn't CLIP OUT!
>
> Friggin' legs stayed put while torso and head went down...
>
> Bill "BTDT (but no one rode my head around afterwards)" S.

And so that proves once and for all that clipless pedals = evil. Eeeeeeevvvviiiiiiiiillll.

"spademan o---[\) *" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Dude took a HUGE endo today -- but he couldn't CLIP OUT!
> >
> > Friggin' legs stayed put while torso and head went down...
> >
> > Bill "BTDT (but no one rode my head around afterwards)" S.
> >

> And so that proves once and for all that clipless pedals = evil. Eeeeeeevvvviiiiiiiiillll.

And the UN seems unable to take action.

--
Øyvind Røtvold __o http://www.darkside.no/olr/index.html _`\(,_ ... biciclare necesse est