OT: Santa's Endurance Test

Danny Colyer

Guest
>There's a shop in Bath that usually has a life-size Father Christmas
>climbing up a rope in December. This year they've gone for something a
>bit
>more topical:

Poor Santa! Mind you, I don't think it's the real Santa in there, I think it's a stand-in, called
Blaine ;-)

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

[email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Poor Santa! Mind you, I don't think it's the real Santa in there, I think it's a stand-in, called
> Blaine ;-)

Talking of Santa, don't forget to monitor www.noradsanta.org tomorrow. The Norad radar tracks the
big guy around the world and carries reports of sightings. Useful for knowing when you need to
get off to bed to be sure of being asleep when he arrives. In one night he puts away enough
sherry to fill an Olympic size swimming pool, and is still fit for work. You don't want to annoy
a man like that!

--
Dave...

On 23 Dec 2003 09:26:39 -0800, [email protected] (Dave Kahn) wrote:

>don't forget to monitor www.noradsanta.org tomorrow.

In the unlikely event of my forgetting there two small boys who would remind me ;-)

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:35:21 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In the unlikely event of my forgetting there two small boys who would remind me ;-)

Where is he now, Daddy, where is he now? :)

--
Dave...