OT - Say it ain't true!

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > http://www.ratedtoons.com/flash/Interorgasm.swf
> >
> > Cute but OLD.
> >
> > Bill "like my next date, most likely" S.
> >

> Is she a Kiwi?

Damiit, you made me go watch it again to get the smack.

Bill "NZ: where men are men and sheep are nervous" S.

> Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > http://www.ratedtoons.com/flash/Interorgasm.swf
> >
> > Cute but OLD.
> >
> > Bill "like my next date, most likely" S.
>
> Apart from the cute bit eh?............

At least you didn't question the gender!

Bill "already had a date this millennium, anyway, so we'll prolly never know" S.

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> http://www.ratedtoons.com/flash/Interorgasm.swf
>

> Shaun aRe - Not bad, but not for kid's eyes and ears.

The other day I was on this job site with a Kiwi carpenter, and a New Jersey native foreman. The
inspector (Australian) had just left, when the foreman asked me what the difference was between
Aussies and NZers. I told ham that what I understood to be the difference was that Aussie men like
to dress in drag when at home, and Kiwis like to put lipstick on sheep. The carpenter agreed, saying
that I'd pretty much summed it up.

Miles

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > http://www.ratedtoons.com/flash/Interorgasm.swf
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Not bad, but not for kid's eyes and ears.
> >

> The other day I was on this job site with a Kiwi carpenter, and a New Jersey native foreman. The
> inspector (Australian) had just left, when the foreman asked me what the difference was between
> Aussies and NZers. I told ham that what I understood to be the difference was that Aussie men like
> to dress in drag when at home, and Kiwis like to put lipstick on sheep. The carpenter agreed,
> saying that I'd pretty much summed it up.
>
> Miles

Hmmmm. I don't know what it is with the Australians but they do definitely like to dress as women.
Us kiwi's have to put lipstick on the sheep because they're better looking than our women. For
some reason they think that cargo pants and army boots can be attractive. Kiwi women (and Yes,
this is a sweeping generalisation because we've even had a Miss Universe as well) aren't very good
at being Women.
--
Westie - now wondering what Trentus wears to work?

Westie wrote:
> "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>

>>Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.ratedtoons.com/flash/Interorgasm.swf
>>>

>>>Shaun aRe - Not bad, but not for kid's eyes and ears.
>>>

>>The other day I was on this job site with a Kiwi carpenter, and a New Jersey native foreman. The
>>inspector (Australian) had just left, when the foreman asked me what the difference was between
>>Aussies and NZers. I told ham that what I understood to be the difference was that Aussie men like
>>to dress in drag when at home, and Kiwis like to put lipstick on sheep. The carpenter agreed,
>>saying that I'd pretty much summed it up.
>>
>>Miles
>>

> Hmmmm. I don't know what it is with the Australians but they do definitely like to dress as women.
> Us kiwi's have to put lipstick on the sheep because they're better looking than our women. For
> some reason they think that cargo pants and army boots can be attractive. Kiwi women (and Yes,
> this is a sweeping generalisation because we've even had a Miss Universe as well) aren't very good
> at being Women.
> --
> Westie - now wondering what Trentus wears to work?

Yeah, you're right. Apparently they aren't very good at being Women.

REAL Women wear cargo pants and Birkenstocks. Sometimes with cycling socks.

Kathleen

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Westie wrote:

> >>The other day I was on this job site with a Kiwi carpenter, and a New Jersey native foreman. The
> >>inspector (Australian) had just left, when the foreman asked me what the difference was between
> >>Aussies and NZers. I told ham that what I understood to be the difference was that Aussie men
> >>like to dress in drag when at home, and Kiwis like to put lipstick on sheep. The carpenter
> >>agreed, saying that I'd pretty much summed it up.
> >>
> >>Miles
> >>

> > Hmmmm. I don't know what it is with the Australians but they do
definitely
> > like to dress as women. Us kiwi's have to put lipstick on the sheep
because
> > they're better looking than our women. For some reason they think that cargo pants and army
> > boots can be attractive. Kiwi women (and Yes, this
is
> > a sweeping generalisation because we've even had a Miss Universe as
well)
> > aren't very good at being Women.
> > --
> > Westie - now wondering what Trentus wears to work?
>

> Yeah, you're right. Apparently they aren't very good at being Women.
>
> REAL Women wear cargo pants and Birkenstocks. Sometimes with cycling
socks.

> Kathleen

Atleast the birkenstocks show some originality and flair. Not sure about

flushed-from-exercise complexion thing? Anyway, you're talking to a guy that wears lycra and
tights. ;-)
--
Westie

Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Cute but OLD.
> > >
> > > Bill "like my next date, most likely" S.
> >
> > Apart from the cute bit eh?............
>
> At least you didn't question the gender!

> Bill "already had a date this millennium,

01/01/01?

> anyway, so we'll prolly never know" S.

Shucks......

Shaun aRe