OT: Seagulls vs Steelers?

Andy

Guest
OK, Seahawks vs Steelers?

Steelers!

Andy

Philadelphia Eagles have also been called Seagulls and they've deserved it,
since I moved here anyway, imho. Should I should move??

Honduras!?? Por favor, con su permisso, deseo escuchar el corazon?

"Andy" <q> wrote

> OK, Seahawks vs Steelers?
>
> Steelers!

How can I put this ... the steelers bamn well detter win!

'nuff said.

nancy

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in news:ds5lh2$67h$1
@news.monmouth.com:

> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>> OK, Seahawks vs Steelers?
>>
>> Steelers!

> How can I put this ... the steelers bamn well detter win!
>
> 'nuff said.

GO THE HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Young wrote:
> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
> > OK, Seahawks vs Steelers?
> >
> > Steelers!

> How can I put this ... the steelers bamn well detter win!
>
> 'nuff said.

You might be in trouble, I got $5 on the Steelers, and I rarely win
bets on sporting events, all I can hope is that you do. Someone I know
called not 20 minutes ago and asked who I wanted, I said you pick for
me, I didn't even know who's playing, truth. I think my memory somehow
recalls the Steelers are from Pittsburgh. (there's an association
there). But I've not a clue about the Seahawks, never heard of them,
didn't even know there was such a basketball team.

Andy wrote:

> Honduras!?? Por favor, con su permisso, deseo escuchar el corazon?

I got $100.00 on the Seahawks, and $50.00 on the Steelers

I can't lose, Im going to win something!

and the odds well cover my losses

"Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote

> Nancy Young wrote:

>> How can I put this ... the steelers bamn well detter win!
>>
>> 'nuff said.

> You might be in trouble, I got $5 on the Steelers, and I rarely win
> bets on sporting events, all I can hope is that you do.

(laugh)

> Someone I know
> called not 20 minutes ago and asked who I wanted, I said you pick for
> me, I didn't even know who's playing, truth. I think my memory somehow
> recalls the Steelers are from Pittsburgh. (there's an association
> there). But I've not a clue about the Seahawks, never heard of them,
> didn't even know there was such a basketball team.

Silly boy, we're talking about bowling.

nancy

They're not Seagulls, they're Chickenhawks, I say, I say, son,
You're a, I say, you're a chickenhawk boy....a chickenhawk!

-sw

Nancy Young wrote on 05 Feb 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Silly boy, we're talking about bowling.
>
> nancy

lawn or lane?

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.

Nancy Young wrote:
> "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> > Nancy Young wrote:

> >> How can I put this ... the steelers bamn well detter win!
> >>
> >> 'nuff said.

> > You might be in trouble, I got $5 on the Steelers, and I rarely win
> > bets on sporting events, all I can hope is that you do.

> (laugh)
>
> > Someone I know
> > called not 20 minutes ago and asked who I wanted, I said you pick for
> > me, I didn't even know who's playing, truth. I think my memory somehow
> > recalls the Steelers are from Pittsburgh. (there's an association
> > there). But I've not a clue about the Seahawks, never heard of them,
> > didn't even know there was such a basketball team.

> Silly boy, we're talking about bowling.

Ah, then we got a good chance, I got a pair big enough for both of us!
;)

On 5 Feb 2006 14:39:52 -0800, "Switch" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I got $100.00 on the Seahawks, and $50.00 on the Steelers
>I can't lose, Im going to win something!
>and the odds well cover my losses

You must be studying that "New Math" my mother always talked about
when I needed help with my homework.

Drunkard.

-sw

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:50:13 -0600, Steve Wertz wrote:

> They're not Seagulls, they're Chickenhawks, I say, I say, son,
> You're a, I say, you're a chickenhawk boy....a chickenhawk!

Hubby says Seattle should have won. He didn't have a stake in it
(neither one was our home team), so I believe him. Bad umpiring he
says, predjudiced he says.... I dunno. I don't watch that stuff.

: Andy wrote:

: > Honduras!?? Por favor, con su permisso, deseo escuchar el corazon?

: I got $100.00 on the Seahawks, and $50.00 on the Steelers

: I can't lose, Im going to win something!

: and the odds well cover my losses

Looks like you lose $50.00!!! You didn't win squat.

>Hubby says Seattle should have won. He didn't have a stake in it
>(neither one was our home team), so I believe him. Bad umpiring he
>says, predjudiced he says.... I dunno. I don't watch that stuff.

They don't call them the "Stealers" for nothin'!

The Seahawks got screwed on bad calls throughout the game that greatly
set them back but most notably the Darrel Jackson pass interference
that should've been a touchdown.
Lastly, Roethlisberger's touchdown was no touchdown as anyone with
half an eyeball watching the review could see.
lame game + lame commercials + lame half-time show ='s lame Superbowl.

kev

In article <[email protected]>,
sf <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:50:13 -0600, Steve Wertz wrote:
>
> > They're not Seagulls, they're Chickenhawks, I say, I say, son,
> > You're a, I say, you're a chickenhawk boy....a chickenhawk!
> >

> Hubby says Seattle should have won. He didn't have a stake in it
> (neither one was our home team), so I believe him. Bad umpiring he
> says, predjudiced he says.... I dunno. I don't watch that stuff.

We were robbed. Even Skip Bayless, known toady for the Dallas Cowboys,
agreed.

However, we had a fine spread at our house. SO made chili and baked
beans. Neighbor grilled up Boar's Head hot dogs. We also had sushi,
assorted snacks, chips, beer, wine, and sparkling seltzer. Even SO's
mother enjoyed herself.

As the Chicago Cubs have been saying for nigh onto 100 years, wait until
next year.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me

Cindy Fuller wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> sf <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:50:13 -0600, Steve Wertz wrote:
> >
> > > They're not Seagulls, they're Chickenhawks, I say, I say, son,
> > > You're a, I say, you're a chickenhawk boy....a chickenhawk!
> > >

> > Hubby says Seattle should have won. He didn't have a stake in it
> > (neither one was our home team), so I believe him. Bad umpiring he
> > says, predjudiced he says.... I dunno. I don't watch that stuff.

> We were robbed. Even Skip Bayless, known toady for the Dallas Cowboys,
> agreed.

We watched it on ESPN Latin America, in Spanish. Even THOSE announcers
agreed the Seahawks were robbed. It's hard to win when your team has
the offense, defense and special teams while the other team has the
offense, defense, special teams, and referees.

SD