OT: Shock news!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by davek, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. davek

    davek Guest

    <url:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4788910.stm>
    "Most drivers will be shocked by how many laws they break on their
    daily commute, " says a Churchill [car insurance] spokesman. "They seem
    to be completely unaware of their actions."

    I don't think this needs any further comment.

    d.

    Tags:

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    On 9 Mar 2006 06:37:13 -0800, "davek" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Most drivers will be shocked by how many laws they break on their
    >daily commute, " says a Churchill [car insurance] spokesman. "They seem
    >to be completely unaware of their actions."

    No shit, Sherlock?