OT (slightly)homebuilt recumbetn website

geepeetee

Guest
Hi

I know i may be slightly OT but they occassionally get a mention here so i
thought it might be of some interest.

Finally got something together to chart the progress of my project. Its on
the recumbent link below.

cheers

Gary

--
Visit my websites at
www.justjents.co.uk

geepeetee wrote:
> I know i may be slightly OT but they occassionally get a mention here so i
> thought it might be of some interest.

It's a bike? It's in the UK? Probably more on-topic than my recent
posts since while I own several bikes in the UK, I'm not!

> Finally got something together to chart the progress of my project. Its on
> the recumbent link below.

Looks cool, but from a website design perspective...

ouch. Could you perhaps change the background to something a little
less painful? And if you have to edit out the background (for whatever
reason), don't forget to include the bit between the spokes. I would
point you to the website of one of the regulars here, which has a great
introduction to HTML and CSS (and a nice website design to crib from!)
but his name escapes me.

Note to all: If you think it might be you, grab the css file for
hoovesofdestiny.co.uk and see if you recognise your handiwork. I didn't
steal too much ;-)

Jon

Jon is Away! wrote:
> I would
> point you to the website of one of the regulars here, which has a great
> introduction to HTML and CSS (and a nice website design to crib from!)
> but his name escapes me.

et voila.

http://tranchant.plus.com/

Jon