OT: Smack the Penguin

Steve Calvin wrote:
> Rick & Cyndi wrote:
>

>>> Try this one on the large screen... bigger display and the
>> "goon" hits
>>> harder... http://mironov.net/pingu/pingu3.swf
>>>
>>> --
>>> Steve
>> ======
>>
>> Ohhhhhhhh, with the bigger screen I was able to score even higher! Woo-hoo! 1211.7 Yay!!!
>
> ok Cindi, if ya want a higher score this one's good for smackin' up in the air: http://laget.kicks-
> ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf
>
> And this one is like the energizer bunny... it just keeps going, and going, and going. It
> *finally* stopped around 13+k and took around 1/2 and hour (I had it in the background): http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-
> ****.html

I don't think I like that one, it takes too long. 15625.3 and I have no idea how long it took.

BOB

"Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
: Rick & Cyndi wrote:
:
: > : >
: > : Try this one on the large screen... bigger display and the
: > "goon" hits
: > : harder... http://mironov.net/pingu/pingu3.swf
: > :
: > : --
: > : Steve
: > ======
: >
: > Ohhhhhhhh, with the bigger screen I was able to score even higher! Woo-hoo! 1211.7 Yay!!!
:
: ok Cindi, if ya want a higher score this one's good for
smackin' up in
: the air: http://laget.kicks-ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf
:
: And this one is like the energizer bunny... it just keeps
going, and
: going, and going. It *finally* stopped around 13+k and took
around 1/2
: and hour (I had it in the background): http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-****.html
:
: --
: Steve
:============

Oh my gosh! You aren't kidding!!! My very first shot is still going as I type this. The penguin
keeps going and going and going and going... looks like a rather boring screen saver. LOL I'd type
in my score... but it's stiiiiiiilllll going. <snort> Hold on... it's slowing down... almost done...
well... maybe...
<G> yeah, looks like it's alllllmmmmmmooooossstttt done... come on ya silly bird...wow... it must
have circled a frozen equator at least 3000 times...! Oh man, I can't believe how long it's
taking to finally stop!! Good grief! Totally unbelieveable. Bouncy. Bouncy. Bouncy. Babounce.
Bababounce. Babounce. Bounce. Bounce. {yeah, and you thought *reading* this was taking a long
time!!} Die bird, die! <giggle> Holy schmolies, this is incredible. The silly penguin is now
bouncing higher than it travels, distancewise. It rather reminds me of being on a trampouline
(sp?). Jumps up six feet but travels 1 1/2 feet... and I only scored 10508 !

--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

" BOB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
: Steve Calvin wrote:
: > Rick & Cyndi wrote:
: >
: >>>>
: >>> Try this one on the large screen... bigger display and the
: >> "goon" hits
: >>> harder... http://mironov.net/pingu/pingu3.swf
: >>>
: >>> --
: >>> Steve
: >> ======
: >>
: >> Ohhhhhhhh, with the bigger screen I was able to score even higher! Woo-hoo! 1211.7 Yay!!!
: >
: > ok Cindi, if ya want a higher score this one's good for
smackin' up in
: > the air: http://laget.kicks-ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf
: >
: > And this one is like the energizer bunny... it just keeps
going, and
: > going, and going. It *finally* stopped around 13+k and took
around 1/2
: > and hour (I had it in the background): http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-****.html
: >
: I don't think I like that one, it takes too long. 15625.3 and I have no idea how long it took.
:
: BOB
: ==========

Bob, You aren't kidding! What a riot. My first shot lasted forever! And I only scored 10508 !
--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

In article <[email protected]>,
Katra <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Steve Calvin
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-****.html
>
> Yikes!
>
> That is almost just too boring... Waiting for him to come in for a landing... <G>

Ick. Only 12,040 after, well, I don't know how long. ;-) I turned on the music to drown out the snow
crunching noise and checked it after about an hour.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Rick & Cyndi wrote:
> " BOB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Steve Calvin wrote:

>>> ok Cindi, if ya want a higher score this one's good for smackin' up in the air: http://laget.kicks-
>>> ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf
>>>
>>> And this one is like the energizer bunny... it just keeps going, and going, and going. It
>>> *finally* stopped around 13+k and took around 1/2 and hour (I had it in the background): http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-
>>> ****.html
>>>
>> I don't think I like that one, it takes too long. 15625.3 and I have no idea how long it took.
>>
>> BOB
>> ==========
>
> Bob, You aren't kidding! What a riot. My first shot lasted forever! And I only scored 10508 !
> --
> Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply>

Well, Steve said it's like the Energizer bunny...

Rick & Cyndi wrote: <snip>
> : ok Cindi, if ya want a higher score this one's good for
> smackin' up in
> : the air: http://laget.kicks-ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf
> :
> : And this one is like the energizer bunny... it just keeps
> going, and
> : going, and going. It *finally* stopped around 13+k and took
> around 1/2
> : and hour (I had it in the background): http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-****.html
> :
> : --
> : Steve
> :============
>
> Oh my gosh! You aren't kidding!!! My very first shot is still going as I type this. The penguin
> keeps going and going and going and going... looks like a rather boring screen saver. LOL I'd type
> in my score... but it's stiiiiiiilllll going. <snort> Hold on... it's slowing down... almost
> done... well... maybe...
> <G> yeah, looks like it's alllllmmmmmmooooossstttt done... come on ya silly bird...wow... it must
> have circled a frozen equator at least 3000 times...! Oh man, I can't believe how long it's
> taking to finally stop!! Good grief! Totally unbelieveable. Bouncy. Bouncy. Bouncy. Babounce.
> Bababounce. Babounce. Bounce. Bounce. {yeah, and you thought *reading* this was taking a long
> time!!} Die bird, die! <giggle> Holy schmolies, this is incredible. The silly penguin is now
> bouncing higher than it travels, distancewise. It rather reminds me of being on a trampouline
> (sp?). Jumps up six feet but travels 1 1/2 feet... and I only scored 10508 !

I warned you guys. :)

--
Steve

"Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
: In article <TAAUb.230843$xy6.1173309@attbi_s02>,
: "Rick & Cyndi" <[email protected]> wrote:
:
: > :
: > : Here's an url for a faster version. http://laget.kicks-ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf Punt that
baby
: > out of the
: > : park. My last score was 3315.8. When I first saw this I
: > thought you were
: > : referring to this ---->>
: > :
: >
http://games.on-lineuk.com/includes/games/games.asp?which=SpankMini.dcr
: > :
: > : Suzan
: > :
: > : =======
: >
: > Woo-Hoo! I'm lovin' these! 3627.9 within the first 2 or 3 minutes!
: >
: > What can I say? I'm easily amused!
: > --
: > Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply>
:
: Kewl, 3,233 on the third try. Let's try that agiain: Ah, 3,407! Much better! ;-D
:
: K.
================

It's amazing how much fun can be derived playing these silly games!

--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

"Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
: Rick & Cyndi wrote: <snip>
: > : ok Cindi, if ya want a higher score this one's good for
: > smackin' up in
: > : the air: http://laget.kicks-ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf
: > :
: > : And this one is like the energizer bunny... it just keeps
: > going, and
: > : going, and going. It *finally* stopped around 13+k and took
: > around 1/2
: > : and hour (I had it in the background): http://www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-****.html
: > :
: > : --
: > : Steve
: > :============
: >
: > Oh my gosh! You aren't kidding!!! My very first shot is
still
: > going as I type this. The penguin keeps going and going and going and going... <snip>

Jumps up six feet but travels 1 1/2 feet...
: > and I only scored 10508 !
: >
:
: I warned you guys. :)
:
: --
: Steve
==========

Yes you did. <G> It really was kind of neat seeing just how long and far the little fellow would go;
that being said, if we were on dial-up instead of cable I probably wouldn't do it again. LOL But
with the cable it probably only took 5 minutes or less to do what it did last night... <snort> Yeah,
I'll probably do it a few more times, later on, today!

--
Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

In article <6TOUb.186900$5V2.967638@attbi_s53>,
"Rick & Cyndi" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:KatraMungBean-
> [email protected]...
> : In article <TAAUb.230843$xy6.1173309@attbi_s02>,
> : "Rick & Cyndi" <[email protected]> wrote:
> :
> : > :
> : > : Here's an url for a faster version. http://laget.kicks-ass.net/pingvin/pingu4.swf Punt that
> baby
> : > out of the
> : > : park. My last score was 3315.8. When I first saw this I
> : > thought you were
> : > : referring to this ---->>
> : > :
> : >
> http://games.on-lineuk.com/includes/games/games.asp?which=SpankMini.dcr
> : > :
> : > : Suzan
> : > :
> : > : =======
> : >
> : > Woo-Hoo! I'm lovin' these! 3627.9 within the first 2 or 3 minutes!
> : >
> : > What can I say? I'm easily amused!
> : > --
> : > Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply>
> :
> : Kewl, 3,233 on the third try. Let's try that agiain: Ah, 3,407! Much better! ;-D
> :
> : K.
>
> It's amazing how much fun can be derived playing these silly games!

Uh huh! ;-)