OT: Star Wars Kid

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, May 25, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  4. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

    Hahahah burn.

    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > You'll bust a gut laughing so hard:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.teamabuse.com/toxic/stuff/swk.htm
    > > >
    > > > - CA-G hehehehehehe...
    > > >
    > > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > > >

    > > I hate to point it out, but i do belive this was posted already a few days/weeks ago.
    >
    > I wouldn't know. I've been too busy riding...
    >
    > -CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:

    > You'll bust a gut laughing so hard:
    >
    > http://www.teamabuse.com/toxic/stuff/swk.htm
    >
    > - CA-G hehehehehehe...
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Damnit Carla I told you burn that tape... ;-P

    Jimbo... Obi Wan..(san)

  6. "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Carla A-G wrote:
    >
    > > You'll bust a gut laughing so hard:

    Haha - the remix is great. I saw the original a month ago, but whoever rotoscoped the video
    is the man!

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training