OT - Tejano

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jim Bard, Apr 16, 2005.

  1. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    I was out dancing tonight, and had one of the best times of my life. My
    horoscope had said to get out, and although I don't believe in that stuff, I
    sure did have fun. I went to a local bar, and there was a tejano band
    playing. This mostly only happens in south Texas, I think. I couln't keep
    my feet still, and I was dancing all over the floor. I met a young lady
    about half my age who enjoyed the dances, and we probably will see each
    other again. It was just fun, and I don't have a problem with that.

    Tags:

  2. TavliGal

    TavliGal Guest

    Jim Bard wrote:
    > I was out dancing tonight, and had one of the best times of my life. My
    > horoscope had said to get out, and although I don't believe in
    > that stuff, I sure did have fun. I went to a local bar, and there
    > was a tejano band playing. This mostly only happens in south Texas,
    > I think. I couln't keep my feet still, and I was dancing all over
    > the floor. I met a young lady about half my age who enjoyed the
    > dances, and we probably will see each other again. It was just fun,
    > and I don't have a problem with that.

    That sounds great Jim. I don't have a problem with it either!
    Monica :)

    --
    Started Jan. 20, 2004
    362/190.4/Goal: Till my thighs don't rub together anymore.

  3. None Given

    None Given Guest

    "Jim Bard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I was out dancing tonight, and had one of the best times of my life. My
    > horoscope had said to get out, and although I don't believe in that stuff,

    > sure did have fun. I went to a local bar, and there was a tejano band
    > playing. This mostly only happens in south Texas, I think. I couln't

    keep
    > my feet still, and I was dancing all over the floor. I met a young lady
    > about half my age who enjoyed the dances, and we probably will see each
    > other again. It was just fun, and I don't have a problem with that.

    The town I live in has two radio stations, one country and one tejano. I'm
    in OK.

    --
    No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

  4. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    "TavliGal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Jim Bard wrote:
    >> I was out dancing tonight, and had one of the best times of my life. My
    >> horoscope had said to get out, and although I don't believe in
    >> that stuff, I sure did have fun. I went to a local bar, and there
    >> was a tejano band playing. This mostly only happens in south Texas,
    >> I think. I couln't keep my feet still, and I was dancing all over
    >> the floor. I met a young lady about half my age who enjoyed the
    >> dances, and we probably will see each other again. It was just fun,
    >> and I don't have a problem with that.

    > That sounds great Jim. I don't have a problem with it either!
    > Monica :)
    >
    > --
    > Started Jan. 20, 2004
    > 362/190.4/Goal: Till my thighs don't rub together anymore.
    > http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tavligirl/my_photos
    > "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
    > - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

    Thanks. It was just dancing. Nothing happened, but it was fun!

  5. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    "Perdu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:02:03 -0500, "Jim Bard" <[email protected]>
    > said
    > :
    >
    >> I was out dancing tonight, and had one of the best times of my life. My
    >> horoscope had said to get out, and although I don't believe in that
    >> stuff, I
    >> sure did have fun. I went to a local bar, and there was a tejano band
    >> playing. This mostly only happens in south Texas, I think. I couln't
    >> keep
    >> my feet still, and I was dancing all over the floor. I met a young lady
    >> about half my age who enjoyed the dances, and we probably will see each
    >> other again. It was just fun, and I don't have a problem with that.
    >>

    > Great stuff! God forbid you get laid. You'd be ahead of JC by light
    > years:)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Perdu

    Didn't get a night of pleasure, but did have fun. Sometimes a night of joy
    does not have to invlove sex.

    Of course, other times it does. I guess it depends on who you are with.

  6. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    "None Given" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Jim Bard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> I was out dancing tonight, and had one of the best times of my life. My
    >> horoscope had said to get out, and although I don't believe in that
    >> stuff,

    >> sure did have fun. I went to a local bar, and there was a tejano band
    >> playing. This mostly only happens in south Texas, I think. I couln't

    > keep
    >> my feet still, and I was dancing all over the floor. I met a young lady
    >> about half my age who enjoyed the dances, and we probably will see each
    >> other again. It was just fun, and I don't have a problem with that.
    >>

    > The town I live in has two radio stations, one country and one tejano.
    > I'm
    > in OK.
    >
    > --
    > No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishe

    I'm guessing that you know how to dance, then!