OT - test, and shut up.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Stephen Mulholland, Apr 4, 2005.

  1. Testing new news server speed....

    Tags:

  2. BigFoot

    BigFoot Guest

    Stephen Mulholland wrote:
    > Testing new news server speed....

    There are newsgroups for testing, use them. Oh and shut up while
    you're doing it. Thanks.

  3. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "Stephen Mulholland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Stephen Mulholland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Testing new news server speed....

    > ...and it seems fine.

    I would be concerned Mully.

    1) You seem to be talking to yourself.

    2) It took three days for the second message to come through. Are you
    presently online in an alternate time/universe?

  4. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    Hello? Did somebody say something?

  5. "BigFoot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Stephen Mulholland wrote:
    > > Testing new news server speed....

    > There are newsgroups for testing, use them.

    See subject. Christ Almighty..

    Stephen

  6. "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Stephen Mulholland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Stephen Mulholland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> Testing new news server speed....

    > > ...and it seems fine.
    > >

    > I would be concerned Mully.
    >
    > 1) You seem to be talking to yourself.
    >
    > 2) It took three days for the second message to come through. Are you
    > presently online in an alternate time/universe?

    I will have had been, yes.

    Stephen

  7. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

  8. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

  9. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Hello? Did somebody say something?

    > You missed some great toys and kick ass shooting Mr Cohen. The German
    > GSG9 took the contest BTW.

    Life interferes :(

    We're all not independent, self-employed, types :(

    Next time, CALL SOONER, and I'll take time off work!

    Not surprised the GSG9 won.

    Must not have been any Israeli representation :)

    David

  10. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> Hello? Did somebody say something?

    > > You missed some great toys and kick ass shooting Mr Cohen. The German
    > > GSG9 took the contest BTW.

    > Life interferes :(

    What, you let that saving of lives get in your way?

    > We're all not independent, self-employed, types :(

    up yours Kimber boy.

    > Next time, CALL SOONER, and I'll take time off work!

    I only found out about this one last minute. Should be back in Sept. I
    will also have a NV CCW by then.

    > Not surprised the GSG9 won.

    Me either, though not a fair contest as they are really federal military
    type team vs US SWAT.

    > Must not have been any Israeli representation :)

    It's invite only and no Jews invited! :)

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  11. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> "Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote

    > >> Life interferes :(

    > > What, you let that saving of lives get in your way?

    > Ironically, the day I talked to you, work was more about NOT saving lives.
    > I've been dealing with patients dying for nearly twenty years, but, you
    > never get used to it. You learn all kinds of coping mechanisms. But, in the
    > end, no matter what, sometimes, patients die. It's very rude of them, but,
    > there you have it.

    I will say it again, no idea how you do that job. I would not last a
    week. I should be ack out there in Sept.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/