General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT-Test post...Ok, finally on outlook

Started by Kristen · · Last activity · 4 posts · 248 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 January 2005
Last activity
20 January 2005
Original author
Kristen
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
248
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello group, this is a test post to see if I can navigate outlook
    express....Talk about a hassle!!! First had to figure out comcast [censored],
    then I downloaded about a million messages that were 2 years old....I think
    I have managed to get it where I am up to date, but if any of you veterans
    have any advice/links to help educate me, I would appreciate it. Thanks a
    bunch
    Kristen
    239/230/200 by May/175

  2. Kristen said:

    Hello group, this is a test post to see if I can navigate outlook
    express....Talk about a hassle!!! First had to figure out comcast [censored],
    then I downloaded about a million messages that were 2 years old....I think
    I have managed to get it where I am up to date, but if any of you veterans
    have any advice/links to help educate me, I would appreciate it. Thanks a
    bunch
    Kristen
    239/230/200 by May/175


    Ditch OE and download Mozilla instead. 🙂

  3. i like free agent. you can even edit headers (needed for some
    moderated forums). is there a free nntp server anywhere that i can use
    a better news agent? i hate using the google web based thing

  4. "tia" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    i like free agent. you can even edit headers (needed for some
    moderated forums). is there a free nntp server anywhere that i can use
    a better news agent? i hate using the google web based thing

    http://news.individual.net/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.