OT The baddest MF I've ever seen

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The BassRustler, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

  2. GS

    GS Guest

    Usenet Posting wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:40:09 -0600, The BassRustler
    > <[email protected] > wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/watch-en.htm
    >>
    >>gn

    > The metal foil roll gave it a run for its money. I hated seeing the
    > PC shredded because I like to take apart old PCs and sell the parts on
    > Ebay (call it a hobby).
    >

    > --
    > I've perfected humility.

    do you make any money at it?

    I have literally TONS of old pc stuff like that...

  3. GS

    GS Guest

    Usenet Posting wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:40:09 -0600, The BassRustler
    > <[email protected] > wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/watch-en.htm
    >>
    >>gn

    > The metal foil roll gave it a run for its money. I hated seeing the
    > PC shredded because I like to take apart old PCs and sell the parts on
    > Ebay (call it a hobby).
    >

    > --
    > I've perfected humility.

    the washing machine was the only one that stopped it, but not for long,
    it looks like the operator may have done it tho....my fave I think is
    the fridge