General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT: The Matador

Started by Nexis · · Last activity · 5 posts · 258 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 January 2006
Last activity
11 January 2006
Original author
Nexis
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
258
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Went to see this movie, with Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear, tonight. I
    highly recommend it for anyone who could use a good laugh!

    My favorite line was when Pierce Brosnan's character, Julian Noble, responds
    to a comment that he looks good:
    "I look like a Bangkok hooker on a Sunday morning, after the navy's left
    town."

    kimberly

  2. "Nexis" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qHJwf.5081$B93.910@fed1read07...

    Quoted message said:

    Went to see this movie, with Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear, tonight. I
    highly recommend it for anyone who could use a good laugh!

    My favorite line was when Pierce Brosnan's character, Julian Noble,
    responds to a comment that he looks good:
    "I look like a Bangkok hooker on a Sunday morning, after the navy's left
    town."

    kimberly

    You must live in a real city. It's not even showing here yet (small-ish
    town, USA)

  3. "Doug Kanter" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Nexis" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qHJwf.5081$B93.910@fed1read07...

    Quoted message said:

    Went to see this movie, with Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear, tonight. I
    highly recommend it for anyone who could use a good laugh!

    My favorite line was when Pierce Brosnan's character, Julian Noble,
    responds to a comment that he looks good:
    "I look like a Bangkok hooker on a Sunday morning, after the navy's left
    town."

    kimberly

    You must live in a real city. It's not even showing here yet (small-ish
    town, USA)


    I live in San Diego. It's a small budget movie, so it's limited release,
    which sucks, since it is far better than most the regurgitated trash the big
    studios are pumping out.

    kimberly

  4. "Nexis" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:zwVwf.5117$B93.148@fed1read07...

    Quoted message said:


    "Doug Kanter" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Nexis" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qHJwf.5081$B93.910@fed1read07...

    Quoted message said:

    Went to see this movie, with Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear, tonight. I
    highly recommend it for anyone who could use a good laugh!

    My favorite line was when Pierce Brosnan's character, Julian Noble,
    responds to a comment that he looks good:
    "I look like a Bangkok hooker on a Sunday morning, after the navy's left
    town."

    kimberly

    You must live in a real city. It's not even showing here yet (small-ish
    town, USA)


    I live in San Diego. It's a small budget movie, so it's limited release,
    which sucks, since it is far better than most the regurgitated trash the
    big studios are pumping out.

    kimberly

    I'll watch our alternative theater - it'll probably show up there soon.

  5. On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:51:47 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, "Nexis"
    <[email hidden]> hit the crackpipe and declared:

    Quoted message said:

    Went to see this movie, with Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear, tonight. I
    highly recommend it for anyone who could use a good laugh!

    My favorite line was when Pierce Brosnan's character, Julian Noble, responds
    to a comment that he looks good:
    "I look like a Bangkok hooker on a Sunday morning, after the navy's left
    town."

    kimberly

    [censored] I thought you were talking about the Seinfeld episode where
    Elaine tells this couple that she had an affair with a matador, Enrico
    Corricho......

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.