OT: The Meatrix - a short cartoon

"Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...

A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's long annoyed me that people who
have never been on a farm and wouldn't know a Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a Brown
Swiss presume to tell farmers how to raise animals.

--Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

FBI MIKE... FBI TIP... I'm reporting mass assault and battery by MD-obstetricians...

See my two simple PROOFS that MDs are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals. My two proofs appeared in the
post that NICB Bob apparently didn't appreciate: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
list/message/2245

FBI Executive Michael D. Kirkpatrick is the NICB governing board's FBI advisor...
http://www.fbi.gov/libref/executives/asstmain.htm
http://www.nicb.org/public/about/boardofgovernors.cfm

Copied to FBI Mike via https://tips.fbi.gov/

Robert Smith ([email protected]) of NICB, this is my last email to you. You're off my list... As noted
below, I hope I am wrong about you - but I think you are wrongly/unethically - perhaps criminally -
remaining silent as MDs violate US federal laws and harm mothers and babies en masse.

NICB Bob, NICB likely pays for HEALTH insurance for NICB employees - and silence about the obvious
MD crimes drives up HEALTH insurance costs as babies sometimes DIE (an estimate six per DAY) as MDs
senselessly close birth canals.

VAGINAS ARE SLASHED EN MASSE - and some women end up wearing diapers for the rest of their lives -
many of them unnecessarily...

Readers, NICB = National Insurance Crime Bureau.

Again, FBI Executive Michael D. Kirkpatrick is the NICB governing board's FBI advisor...
http://www.fbi.gov/libref/executives/asstmain.htm
http://www.nicb.org/public/about/boardofgovernors.cfm

DOESN'T HAVE A VAGINA...

FBI MIKE:

Bob (the NICB insurance crime stopper) DOESN'T HAVE A VAGINA BUT...

Is that any excuse for him to ignore the activities of anti-vagina insurance criminals called MDs?

(Bob didn't say his lack of a vagina is why he isn't taking action - I'm just assuming this. I hope
I am wrong - indeed I hope Bob is taking action.)

Remember: NICB *exists* to stop insurance criminals, as in,

"The National Insurance Crime Bureau [NICB] receives support from approximately 1,000
property/casualty insurance companies....to facilitate the identification, detection and prosecution
of insurance criminals"... http://www.nicb.org/public/about/index.cfm

HEALTH INSURANCE... NICB's supporters - 1,000 property/casualty insurance companies - are either
unaware of - or are ignoring - OBVIOUS sometimes fatal crime that is driving up their HEALTH
insurance costs!

WORKERS' COMPENSATION INSURERS...

NICB President and CEO Robert M. Bryant: Check out the "prevention" fraud that NICB member WORKER'S
COMPENSATION insurers are paying for! I know it sounds crazy but...MDs are blaming their Great
BIRTH Robbery (discussed below) on the Great Squat Robbery - and the latter is DEFINITELY a
Workers' Comp issue!

WHY are we letting our schools and businesses ROB our students and workers of a fundamental human
rest posture?!

list/message/2228

"The FBI encourages the public to report any suspected violations of U.S. federal law...by
submitting a tip via the FBI Tips and Public Leads form." http://www.fbi.gov/contactus.htm

STOPPING THE GREAT BIRTH ROBBERY IS THE OBVIOUS PRIORITY...

Tip submitted...via https://tips.fbi.gov/

FBI Mike: Please investigate.

list/message/2247)

Robert Smith National Insurance Crime Bureau [email protected]

Dear NICB Bob,

I say again, you're off my list.

Since you ostensibly stop insurance criminals...

I thought I'd REMIND you of the crime.

list/message/2245

Further MD crime...

After MDs knowingly close birth canals, they senselessly slash vaginas en masse thereby
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything to OPEN birth canals.

AND GET THIS BOB...

MDs are causing **severe tears clear to the anus** - which causes some women to have to wear diapers
for the rest of their lives!

Yet MDs still claim (fraudulently) that their episiotomies are *preventing* severe tears clear
to the anus!

I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA, BOB...

But in part because of foot-dragging by insurance crime stoppers...

Some women are senselessly wearing DIAPERS for the rest of the lives!

In 1990 the National Institutes of Health researched the issue and found that deliberate tears by
MDs (episiotomies) cause fifty times MORE severe tears (tears clear to the anus) relative to leaving
the vagina alone.[Shiono et al. Obstet Gynecol 1990;75(5):765-70. In Klein et al. Online J Curr Clin
Trials (Jul1)1992, Doc. No. 10]

Michael C. Klein, MD writes: "[E]pisiotomy is a deliberate second degree tear." [Birth. Letter.
2002;29(1):74]

DO YOU SEE THE OBVIOUS INSURANCE FRAUD YET BOB?

Episiotomy is a deliberate second degree tear to OPEN the birth canal even as MDs knowingly CLOSE
the birth canal!

Forget the bodily injury to mother and baby for a moment...

Think about HEALTH insurance - and NICB's work with law enforcement, as in,

"[NICB's] 300+ employees work with law enforcement agencies..."
http://www.nicb.org/public/about/history.cfm

Do you have health insurance, NICB Bob?

Maybe ALL 300+ NICB employees have health insurance?

Tell law enforcement:

The spectacle of MDs knowingly closing birth canals and senselessly slashing vaginas is DRIVING UP
THE COST OF BIRTH!

Even worse, many women have to go back to the hospital *after* birth because of those illegal vagina
slashes *during* birth!

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is trauma to perineum due to
childbirth." http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup/factbk3/factbk3.htm

(NOTE: These are obviously illegal ASSAULTS AND BATTERIES, Bob. Sometimes episiotomies are necessary
- but I'm not talking about those - I'm talking about the MAJORITY of episiotomies - SENSELESS
episiotomies - said to be performed to OPEN the birth canal - even as MDs CLOSE birth canals -
senselessly.)

THINK ABOUT IT BOB: NICB is paying higher HEALTH insurance costs - in part because you are dragging
your feet...

Again quoting the NICB web page...

"The National Insurance Crime Bureau [NICB]...facilitate the identification, detection and
prosecution of insurance criminals"... http://www.nicb.org/public/about/index.cfm

You're ignoring a HUGE number of insurance criminals - MD-obstetricians!

Bob, it just occurred to me - maybe I'm wrong...

Maybe you are on the case...

Maybe you just forgot to thank me for giving you the tip about the most gruesome insurance
criminals.

I hope you are on the case Bob.

Again, you're off my list.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

PS1 Bob, I just noticed this on the NICB website - NICB members include WORKERS' COMPENSATION
insurers, as in,

"Today, [NICB's] membership includes more than 1,000 commercial and personal line property/casualty
insurers, WORKERS' COMPENSATION insurers..." http://www.nicb.org/public/about/history.cfm

WORKER'S COMPENSATION insurers are paying "spinal experts" to give out BIZARRE
"prevention" advice...

list/message/2228

PS2 As always Bob, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts
forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

As indicated above, this OPEN LETTER to NICB Bob will be instantly archived for global access at:

In 24 hours it will be in the Google archive. Search at http://groups.google.com for "NICB Bob
doesn't have a vagina, but..."

NICB BOB WROTE:

----- Original Message ----- From: Smith, Robert To: 'Todd Gastaldo' Sent: Friday, November 07,
2003 7:53 AM Subject: RE: FRONTLINE FIX (now one for babies, Raney?)

Please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you.

-----Original Message----- From: Todd Gastaldo [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday,
November 06, 2003 7:05 PM To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected] Subject: FRONTLINE FIX (now one for
babies, Raney?)

MD-obstetricians are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up to 30%. See my two simple PROOFS below.

PREGNANT WOMEN: MEDICAL BIRTH BAD FOR VAGINAS... See below...

It's easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%. More below...

JOURNALISTS (esp. Raney Aronson WGBH Boston) How *about* a FRONTLINE FIX for babies!

ABC, NBC and CBS addressees! How about ABC, NBC and CBS baby fixes too! To save time scroll to the
very end of this post...

FOR THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE (THAT NICB INSURANCE CRIME STOPPER BOB APPARENTLY DIDN'T APPRECIATE)

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...
> >

> A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's long annoyed me that people
> who have never been on a farm and wouldn't know a Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a
> Brown Swiss presume to tell farmers how to raise animals.
>
> --Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

I guess if we're going to kill and eat animals, it's OK to make them suffer first...
>>Most farmed animals are raised on factory "farms," where they spend their
entire lives in cages or crates so small that they can not even turn around. Farmed animals are not
protected from cruelty under the law. In fact, the majority of state anti-cruelty laws specifically
exempt farm animals from basic humane protection - so abandoning a sick animal on a pile of dead
animals is considered "normal animal agricultural" practice.<<
http://www.farmsanctuary.org/about/index.htm

Hitchhiking on Rich's cruel sentiment...

I guess if nature forces the tiniest humans through small openings, it's OK if MDs make the openings
smaller...

In this latter case, I'm hoping the FBI will take action.

I know it's unlikely the FBI will take action.

But I can hope.

list/message/2248

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...
> >

> A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's long annoyed me that people
> who have never been on a farm and wouldn't know a Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a
> Brown Swiss presume to tell farmers how to raise animals.
>
> --Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

Dude -- I am an avowed omnivore, but I grew up on a farm and I have seen "factory farms". The latter
is a decidedly stomach-churning experience.

Honestly? I would rather pay twice as much for a good fryer if it meant that I could do away with
the things I have seen under the roof of a factory farm.

Really...it's disturbing. No ****. I'm geting chills thinking about it, so I'm going to go eat a hot
dog and try not to think about lips and assholes.

Mark, MD