OT: The Passion of the Christ

sf <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:47:16 GMT, Stark Raven
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > You're talking to a Southerner who once opened the
> > > door to find a preacher and his son standing there
> > > telling me all about their Baptist church. I said,
> > > "No thanks, I already have a church." Oh? Which one?
> > > They started naming off Baptist churches. I said,
> > > "I'm NOT Baptist." You'd have thought I'd declared I
> > > was the devil incarnate... they backed away,
> > > stammering and mumbling to themselves. It was
> > > hilarious!
> > >
> > > Jill
> > >

> > Oh. You're a southerner and NOT a southeraner! There's
> > a big difference.
> > >

> I bet she's never had a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon at the
> door... they are like the old fashioned d-t-d salesmen:
> Get yer foot in and wear 'em down until they buy the
> product.

A freind's answer to the last jehovah's Witness who came to
her door was hysterical. She answered in her long black
caftan in which she was lounging around the house. She told
them she couldn't talk to them because she was busy
sacrificing a goat to the gods in her back yard. They
trampled themselves trying to get off her property and
haven't been back since.

Sandi