OT: This makes sense:

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Apr 11, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart. If you're still a communist
    when you're 31 then you've no brain"

    Shaun aRe

    Tags:

  2. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart. If you're still a
    > communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"

    Why? I'm 40, have lots of brains, and I'm still a Commie. Just because people get greedier as they
    get older doesn't mean I have to.

    Greg

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:55:19 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart. If you're still a communist
    > when you're 31 then you've no brain.

    Are you inferring that I'm a sociopathic idiot?....not that there's anything wrong with that.

    :-]

  4. Martees

    Martees Guest

    > "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
    If
    > you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your 31
    and a Democrat you have no brain."

    I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?

    Marty

  5. Martees wrote:

    >> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
    >
    > If
    >
    >> you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
    >>

    >>Shaun aRe
    >>

    > Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your 31
    > and a Democrat you have no brain."
    >
    > I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?
    >
    > Marty

    i always read it as " if you ride a mountain bike you ahve heart, if you argue politics on this
    group you are an asshole with no brain."

  6. Martees

    Martees Guest

    "James Connell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Martees wrote:
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > >> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
    > >
    > > If
    > >
    > >> you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
    > >>

    > >>Shaun aRe
    > >>

    > > Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your
    > > 31 and a Democrat you have no brain."
    > >
    > > I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?
    > >
    > > Marty
    > >

    > i always read it as " if you ride a mountain bike you ahve heart, if you argue politics on this
    > group you are an asshole with no brain."

    ESAD.

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    James Connell <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Martees wrote:
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > >> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
    > >
    > > If
    > >
    > >> you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
    > >>

    > >>Shaun aRe
    > >>

    > > Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your
    > > 31 and a Democrat you have no brain."
    > >
    > > I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?
    > >
    > > Marty
    > >

    > i always read it as " if you ride a mountain bike you ahve heart, if you argue politics on this
    > group you are an asshole with no brain."

    Well, I first head it as "If you have heart, you'll do and say what you want, if you GAflyingF what
    anyone on this group thinks about you, you are a

    HTH, HAND! ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe