OT: This makes sense:

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
"If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart. If you're still a communist
when you're 31 then you've no brain"

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart. If you're still a
> communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"

Why? I'm 40, have lots of brains, and I'm still a Commie. Just because people get greedier as they
get older doesn't mean I have to.

Greg

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:55:19 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart. If you're still a communist
> when you're 31 then you've no brain.

Are you inferring that I'm a sociopathic idiot?....not that there's anything wrong with that.

:-]

> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
If
> you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
>

> Shaun aRe

Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your 31
and a Democrat you have no brain."

I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?

Marty

Martees wrote:

>> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
>
> If
>
>> you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
>>

>>Shaun aRe
>>

> Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your 31
> and a Democrat you have no brain."
>
> I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?
>
> Marty

i always read it as " if you ride a mountain bike you ahve heart, if you argue politics on this
group you are an asshole with no brain."

"James Connell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Martees wrote:
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >

> >> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
> >
> > If
> >
> >> you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
> >>

> >>Shaun aRe
> >>

> > Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your
> > 31 and a Democrat you have no brain."
> >
> > I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?
> >
> > Marty
> >

> i always read it as " if you ride a mountain bike you ahve heart, if you argue politics on this
> group you are an asshole with no brain."

ESAD.

James Connell <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Martees wrote:
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >

> >> "If you're not a communist by the time you're 21 then you've no heart.
> >
> > If
> >
> >> you're still a communist when you're 31 then you've no brain"
> >>

> >>Shaun aRe
> >>

> > Actually Shaun, the way I heard it was, "If your 21 and a Republican you have no heart. If your
> > 31 and a Democrat you have no brain."
> >
> > I guess it just gets twisted to fit the battle eh?
> >
> > Marty
> >

> i always read it as " if you ride a mountain bike you ahve heart, if you argue politics on this
> group you are an asshole with no brain."

Well, I first head it as "If you have heart, you'll do and say what you want, if you GAflyingF what
anyone on this group thinks about you, you are a

HTH, HAND! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe