OT: Tom Kunich's Skills As A Prognosticator

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Frank Drackman wrote:
>> "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Or: Missed it by **that** much.
>> >
>> > On 26 February, 2005, Tom said:
>> >
>> > "Four more years Robert. And then we'll elect another Republican. In
>> > the
>> > meantime we'll get a super majority in the House and Senate. Then we'll
>> > be
>> > able to put in Supreme Court Justices who will fulfill their
>> > responsibility
>> > to the Constitution and not make laws outside of it.
>> >

>> Whatever happened to Forrest?

> Kunich dropped off the rbr radar in late August (No, I don't keep
> track, I looked it up with google). He sometimes does this although
> I can't recall the last time he disappeared for 3 months. Maybe he
> wasn't joking about those overseas "consulting" jobs (think he's
> contracting for Halliburton?), or the authorities moved him to
> an "undisclosed location." Or maybe he's in Gitmo.
>
> Or he could just be riding his bike and getting in the base miles
> and we should let sleeping dogs lie, before he whups us in the Cat 5
> Early Bird Criteriums.
>
> Ben

Or maybe he is traveling the world collecting more bikes.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> If not, why do it a week before the election?

Well, the interviews that make up the Vanity Fair article took place over a
period of a couple or three months, so there is that lag. I don't believe the
article is actually out in a mag on the stands yet.

> Kenneth Adelman, in particular, had some choice comments for Rumsfeld.
> His criticism came out about the same time as Perle's, a week before
> the election.
>
> From:
> http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20730831-28737,00.html
>
> <snip>
>
> Even more damning personally for Rumsfeld were the words of his former
> Pentagon confidant, neo-con high priest Kenneth Adelman, who wrote in
> 2002 that winning in Iraq would be a cakewalk.
>
> "I just presumed that what I considered to be the most competent
> national security team since Truman was indeed going to be competent,"
> Adelman was quoted as saying. "They turned out to be among the most
> incompetent teams in the post-war era. Not only did each of them,
> individually, have enormous flaws, but together they were deadly,
> dysfunctional."
>
> He saved his worst for Rumsfeld, saying he had been fooled by the
> 74-year-old. "I'm crushed by his performance," Adelman said.

Adelman gives away the fact that he has (or *had*) a huge crush on Rumsfeld.
Jesus... At least he's not lying like Michael Ledeen, who's now claiming he was
*against* the war the whole time. I beleive that they're engaged in a really bad bit
of bullshitting the public with all this. They're trying to use the ruse that the
war would have been a success if not for the incompetent execution of it. But if you
really honestly look at it, it would likely have ended up in the same boat no matter
who was running the show. It was a horrible idea from the get-go.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:

> > He saved his worst for Rumsfeld, saying he had been fooled by the
> > 74-year-old. "I'm crushed by his performance," Adelman said.

> Adelman gives away the fact that he has (or *had*) a huge crush on Rumsfeld.
> Jesus... At least he's not lying like Michael Ledeen, who's now claiming he was
> *against* the war the whole time. I beleive that they're engaged in a really bad bit
> of bullshitting the public with all this. They're trying to use the ruse that the
> war would have been a success if not for the incompetent execution of it. But if you
> really honestly look at it, it would likely have ended up in the same boat no matter
> who was running the show. It was a horrible idea from the get-go.

Dumbass -

Agree that it was a horrible idea, but it could have worked.

They would have had to leave the Baathists in power and replace the
head (Saddam).

It's worked before. That's how Saddam himself got into power, via a
coup.

The democracy thing, that can't work.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:13:45 -0700, Howard Kveck <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Or: Missed it by **that** much.
>
> On 26 February, 2005, Tom said:
>
> "Four more years Robert. And then we'll elect another Republican. In the
>meantime we'll get a super majority in the House and Senate. Then we'll be
>able to put in Supreme Court Justices who will fulfill their responsibility
>to the Constitution and not make laws outside of it.
>
> "Oh, yeah, and war WAS the answer."
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/d442900f23d89097?hl=en&
>
> That's going to be a mighty tough row to hoe to achieve those supermajorities
>after yesterday.

All depends on what the Dems do now.

They're in only because of Republican incompetence, not because of anything they
stand for as a party.

Let the games begin.

Ron

1. There is no climate change and the Democrats work hard at frightening people with it. Fortunately, the only one's that believe them are college students who learn better by graduation.
2. Fauci began making a bioweapon of the Corona Virus back in the 1960's sometime. He in fact holds a patent on changing a corona virus that cannot infect humans into one that can.
3. Trump indeed gave the pharmaceutical companies legal protection to more rapidly produce a vaccine but the mRNA corruption is NOT a vaccine so why are the Democrats protecting the pharmaceutical companies despite the absolute lack of testing at all? Big Pharma made not the slightest attempt to test for ability of a vaccinated person to spread the disease after vaccination.

Just to keep bicycle content, I was on a easy ride with a man forced by his home owners association to be vaccinated, 3 miles into the ride he dropped dead. We tried to revive him but he was pronounced dead by the ambulance crew and then began breathing again but his brain was dead. When his sister flew out, the doctors advised shutting the machines off.

Now, the numbers of deaths from the mRNA "vaccine" was rather low, it was present and anyone that received the vaccines were not only in danger at the time of inoculation but to this very day. Those who were not vaccinated such as myself, have no lingering problems from the very light illness. Of our cycling group 4 out of 20 had heard problems and two had pacemakers implanted and the other two were advised by their doctors to only ride easy. So if you've been vaccinated please keep a watch of heart attack symptoms:

Symptoms of a heart attack vary. Some people have mild symptoms. Others have severe symptoms. Some people have no symptoms.

Common heart attack symptoms include:

  • Chest pain that may feel like pressure, tightness, pain, squeezing or aching
  • Pain or discomfort that spreads to the shoulder, arm, back, neck, jaw, teeth or sometimes the upper belly
  • Cold sweat
  • Fatigue
  • Heartburn or indigestion
  • Lightheadedness or sudden dizziness
  • Nausea
  • Shortness of breath
Now I have most of these symptoms (well, I am 78) on a ride but merely from exercise and not heart malfunctions. So if you do have any of these symptoms you need to judge whether they are unusual.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> At least, extremely unresponsive for close to 24 hours.
>
> Maybe his 'puter broke or something? Any word? --D-y

He is working in India for a while.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/11/09/india.eunuchs.ap/index.html

Doesn't it make you feel bad that I was making lots and lots and lots of money doing work for NASA and the Army?

I'm doing very well now. What about you? Can you simply smile about Biden's claim that there's no inflation and that he made 80,000 jobs?