OT: tonight rules

AlleyGator

Guest
OK, we had the whole family including girlfriends and boyfriends and
mothers-inlaw and what not over for supper. We're all full of VERY
spicy chicken chili and cornbread. Everybody except me, the wife and
the Boxer are gone. B-ball games are on, a real, oak fire is raging
in the fireplace and said boxer is snoozing about 1 foot away from the
hearth. Life is good. Oh, yeah.

AlleyGator Redneck wrote:
> OK, we had the whole family including girlfriends and boyfriends and
> mothers-inlaw and what not over for supper. We're all full of VERY
> spicy chicken chili and cornbread. Everybody except me, the wife and
> the Boxer

Oh, I see, _THE_ wife and _THE_ Dog have equal status. Hmm, but seems
designated a proper noun (Boxer) _THE_ Dog rates quite a mite higher...
seems _THE_ wife has no AKC papers ("Bring me another beer, mutt!"
"And while you're at it bring one for the Boxer too."). So, _THE_ wife
is just a no account flea bag... bring me a beer too, *****! hehe

Sheldon