OT: tonight rules

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by AlleyGator, Mar 19, 2005.

  1. AlleyGator

    AlleyGator Guest

    OK, we had the whole family including girlfriends and boyfriends and
    mothers-inlaw and what not over for supper. We're all full of VERY
    spicy chicken chili and cornbread. Everybody except me, the wife and
    the Boxer are gone. B-ball games are on, a real, oak fire is raging
    in the fireplace and said boxer is snoozing about 1 foot away from the
    hearth. Life is good. Oh, yeah.

    Tags:

  2. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    AlleyGator Redneck wrote:
    > OK, we had the whole family including girlfriends and boyfriends and
    > mothers-inlaw and what not over for supper. We're all full of VERY
    > spicy chicken chili and cornbread. Everybody except me, the wife and
    > the Boxer

    Oh, I see, _THE_ wife and _THE_ Dog have equal status. Hmm, but seems
    designated a proper noun (Boxer) _THE_ Dog rates quite a mite higher...
    seems _THE_ wife has no AKC papers ("Bring me another beer, mutt!"
    "And while you're at it bring one for the Boxer too."). So, _THE_ wife
    is just a no account flea bag... bring me a beer too, bitch! hehe

    Sheldon

  3. AlleyGator

    AlleyGator Guest