OT Totally but might be interested here. :: Nutella ::

HC

Guest
Should I scoop the Nutella directly out of the jar with a spoon, or should I
spread it on my toast? What would Tyler do? What would Michael Balls do?
What would Floyd do?

In article <[email protected]>, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Should I scoop the Nutella directly out of the jar with a spoon, or should I
> spread it on my toast? What would Tyler do? What would Michael Balls do?

Michael Balls would stick his **** into the jar and have someone lick the Nutella
off, then snowball it back to him.

--
tanx,
Howard

Now it's raining pitchforks and women,
But I've already got a pitchfork...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:57:51 -0800, "HC" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Should I scoop the Nutella directly out of the jar with a spoon, or should I
>spread it on my toast? What would Tyler do? What would Michael Balls do?
>What would Floyd do?

Nutella is kinda old-school Euro and Rock Racing ain't down with that.

On Jan 14, 6:25 am, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:57:51 -0800, "HC" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Should I scoop the Nutella directly out of the jar with a spoon, or should I
> >spread it on my toast? What would Tyler do? What would Michael Balls do?
> >What would Floyd do?

> Nutella is kinda old-school Euro and Rock Racing ain't down with that.

They're down with classic creamy Jiff, but not Jiff like regular
people buy. They get the designer Jiff, it has a cooler looking label
and costs $47.50 a jar. Some people say it's the same Jiff, but if
they were washing it down with Rockstar they would totally know the
difference.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 06:05:19 -0800 (PST), [email protected] wrote:

>On Jan 14, 6:25 am, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:57:51 -0800, "HC" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Should I scoop the Nutella directly out of the jar with a spoon, or should I
>> >spread it on my toast? What would Tyler do? What would Michael Balls do?
>> >What would Floyd do?

>> Nutella is kinda old-school Euro and Rock Racing ain't down with that.

>They're down with classic creamy Jiff, but not Jiff like regular
>people buy. They get the designer Jiff, it has a cooler looking label
>and costs $47.50 a jar. Some people say it's the same Jiff, but if
>they were washing it down with Rockstar they would totally know the
>difference.

Yeah, Jif in a sequined Van Dutch trucker hat. It's so ironic.