OT: Totally OT for Jack Schidt

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by J.J., Dec 17, 2003.

  1. J.J.

    J.J. Guest

    Got this from my BIL yesterday:

    Who Is Jack Schitt?

    For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when
    someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now
    respond in an intellectual way.

    Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt,
    the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

    In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie
    Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against
    her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being
    married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because
    her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe
    Schitt Sherlock.

    Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition
    named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable
    throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding
    announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

    The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to
    tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

    Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them.

    Sincerely, Crock O. Schitt

    --
    j.j. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~ ..fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

    Tags:

  2. Penmart01

    Penmart01 Guest

    (j.j.) writes:

    >Got this from my BIL yesterday:
    >
    >Who Is Jack Schitt?

    Posted oft over the years, but still novel... this is Schittier:
    http://home.pacbell.net/diana_do/knowjack.htm

  3. "j.j." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Got this from my BIL yesterday:
    >
    > Who Is Jack Schitt?

    haha! Sheldon posted the link for a funny website.

    I would be Jack Schmidt if that snowplow hadn't whacked the mailbox and knocked the 'm' off.

    Jack Schidt

  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

  5. Levelwave

    Levelwave Guest

    j.j. wrote:

    > Who Is Jack Schitt?

    Not Jack Schitt but still funny... Poor fat kid fall down go boom boom...

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/divingboard.html

    And this is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen... Did you guys hear a few months
    back about that kid who videotaped himself acting like a Jedi?... well his friends found the tape
    and posted it on the net... now the poor kid is suing... Watch the original at the top FIRST -
    all the way through... then watch what people have done to his video to "enhance" it... It's
    truly genius...

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/starwarskidv.html

    ~john!

    --
    Say hello to the rug's topography...It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it...

  6. J.J.

    J.J. Guest

  7. Cypherpunk

    Cypherpunk Guest