OT: typical, just typical

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > who said anything about drugs? I have never, nor will I ever take, deal,
> or
> > otherwise traffic drugs.
> >
> > ~Travis
>

> Then what did you get busted for? come clean and you are back on the road
> the Army. Don't you ge it yet?

right, some of my best friends found out, and they no longer speak to me. I may be dumb as a post,
but I am smart enough to keep that under wraps.

and the army doesn't care what I did (they already know the specifics now anyway), they are just
waiting on the outcome.

~Travis

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > They have you checked out to the max. They have all
the
> > > agencies at every level local to federal.
> > >
> > > I MTB 2004
> > >

> > my record is clean (both local and federal). my recruiter checked on it.
> it
> > had to have been an informant.
> >
> > ~Travis
>

> It was the guy in the black helicopter

actually, there has been a red and white helicopter flying overhead... ;-)

~Travis

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > I really wanted to, but my lack of brains got the better of me. that reminds me, anybody know
> > how to read ASVAB scores? I wonder if my recruiter was bullshitting me on the ones he said I
> > scored the highest
> he'd
> > seen on.
>
> a ZERO means the same thing in civilian life
>

> > as for how they found out, I have no factual evidence, but I believe it
> > be related to Special Agent Asshole (he who took 2 years, after I
cleaned
> > up, to destroy my life, and potentially my future job prospects. he
> managed
> > to alienate me from some of my best friends by calling everybody in my address book and
> > interrogating them. thus, the name).
> >
> > ~Travis
> >
> Cleaned up...hardly. You must have done something really bad. Just look
at
> it as he was keeping you out of the stockade for a VERY long time

as you do not know the specifics, you can't possible know if I have cleaned up.

and perhaps he was doing it to help, but he could have also been doing it to keep me at home where
he knew to reach me (or arrest, or come with another search warrant, etc...)

I would tend to believe the later given his history.

~Travis

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Thats life but you need to explain a little.
> > >
> > > I MTB 2004
> > >

> > how and what?
>
> Duh!

i may be dumber than a post, but at least i am not the post. comprehension has never been one of
your strong traits.

"how" would I explain it without alienating what few friends I may have left, and "what" do you feel
needs to be explained?

~Travis

"Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Thats life but you need to explain a little.
> > >
> > > I MTB 2004
> > >

> > how and what?
>
> Duh!

i may be dumber than a post, but at least i am not the post. comprehension has never been one of
your strong traits.

"how" would I explain it without alienating what few friends I may have left, and "what" do you feel
needs to be explained?

~Travis

"Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> right, some of my best friends found out, and they no longer speak to me.
> may be dumb as a post, but I am smart enough to keep that under wraps.
>
> and the army doesn't care what I did (they already know the specifics now anyway), they are just
> waiting on the outcome.
>
> ~Travis

I'm sure the DA would drop the charges just to get you out of town

"Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> right, some of my best friends found out, and they no longer speak to me.
> may be dumb as a post, but I am smart enough to keep that under wraps.
>
> and the army doesn't care what I did (they already know the specifics now anyway), they are just
> waiting on the outcome.
>
> ~Travis

I'm sure the DA would drop the charges just to get you out of town

"Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> as you do not know the specifics, you can't possible know if I have
cleaned
> up.
>
> and perhaps he was doing it to help, but he could have also been doing it
> keep me at home where he knew to reach me (or arrest, or come with another search warrant, etc...)
>
> I would tend to believe the later given his history.
>
> ~Travis

That's it Pyle, blame the cops for your crimes

"Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> i may be dumber than a post, but at least i am not the post. comprehension has never been one of
> your strong traits.
>
> "how" would I explain it without alienating what few friends I may have left, and "what" do you
> feel needs to be explained?
>
> ~Travis

Travis,

You don't have any freinds. You only have one way to go...up. Only if you come clean though.