(OT) Um, is it just me...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:39:03 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >{Begin Jon Bond Mode}
    >
    >"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:p[email protected]...
    >> or has the Universe just given us "The Finger"?!?
    >>
    >> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
    >>
    >> Bill "my latest wallpaper" S.
    >
    >PS: Applies to June 30th pic, or else you'll think me batty! (Er, battier
    >:)
    >
    >Bill "notice how I said it gave *US* the finger, not just me" S.

    hehehehe that is funny! Oh and thanks for the clarification.

  7. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Sorni <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > > > or has the Universe just given us "The Finger"?!?
    > > >
    > > > http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
    > > >
    > > > Bill "my latest wallpaper" S.
    > > >

    > > Notice what they thought it looked like ;-)
    > > --
    > > ~Travis
    > >
    > > http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/
    >
    > Must've been 4:21 when they thought up that description.
    >
    > Mike - whoa cool pic...pass the Doritos man!

    Nah, I think it was just what can we say this looks like so the management lets us post it? ~CG