OT? : Unfortunate name for a beer.

for some cheap cycling stuff (to keep on topic), I got some
> Italian
> > beer in the German Aldi supermarket that seems to advertise its Danish cut price rivals.
> >
> > http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbeer.htm
>

> Are they suggesting its so **** you could buy it from rivals Netto??

Looks like your cat wants out Simon.

--
MS Jedi

"Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Looking for some cheap cycling stuff (to keep on topic), I got some
> Italian
> > beer in the German Aldi supermarket that seems to advertise its Danish
cut
> > price rivals.
> >
> > http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbeer.htm
>

> Are they suggesting its so **** you could buy it from rivals Netto??

It wasn't too bad at 99p per 660 cm3. It was certainly a lot better than certain Bud*, Miller
Sh***, etc.
--
Simon

Simon Mason wrote:

>It wasn't too bad at 99p per 660 cm3. It was certainly a lot better than certain Bud*

Budvar is an excellent lager.
--
remove remove to reply

Simon Mason wrote:
> Looking for some cheap cycling stuff (to keep on topic), I got some Italian beer in the German
> Aldi supermarket that seems to advertise its Danish cut price rivals.
>
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbeer.htm

Looking forward to going to Lapland this Christmas with my wife and two others. The local beer is
called Koff, I'll be asking for 4-koff !

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:32:53 +0100, "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Looking for some cheap cycling stuff (to keep on topic), I got some Italian beer in the German Aldi
>supermarket that seems to advertise its Danish cut price rivals.
>
>http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbeer.htm

Just ten Sonetti, give them to me, Belissimo birra, from Italy, Oh yes, plus cups of tea, Damn all
that liquid. I need a pee.

The sixth tenor

--
"Sorry mate, I didn't see you" is not a satisfactory excuse.

ok, I'm stupid. What's the joke?

Sonetto? whats that mean?

Nice cat by the way, wish I could get mine to do the washing up...

"Gonzalez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Simon Mason wrote:
>
> >It wasn't too bad at 99p per 660 cm3. It was certainly a lot better than certain Bud*
>
> Budvar is an excellent lager.
> --
> remove remove to reply

> ok, I'm stupid. What's the joke?
>
> Sonetto? whats that mean?

One of Aldi's main competitors in the UK is Netto. Aldi sells a lager call So Netto! Maybe Aldi can
get the company to print the labels with Sodnetto on next time.

Colin

"Gonzalez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Simon Mason wrote:
>
> >It wasn't too bad at 99p per 660 cm3. It was certainly a lot better than certain Bud*
>
> Budvar is an excellent lager.

Indeed it is (got a few in the fridge now), I was referring to the ghastly US rip off of the Czech
beer brewed with rice as its major ingredient in Mortlake, London.

Simon Mason wrote:

>> Budvar is an excellent lager.
>
> Indeed it is (got a few in the fridge now), I was referring to the ghastly US rip off of the
> Czech beer brewed with rice as its major ingredient in Mortlake, London.

Fresh beer, they do better to put some golden syrup in it and call it beer-pop.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK