OT...(very) anyone go to Belize??

Penny S.

Guest
Yes, I am googling, hitting the library and so on.. but I'm looking for some real world input too.
I'm putting together a trip for next year, our 20th anniversary, sans kids.

you can email me

Penny

[email protected]

> Yes, I am googling, hitting the library and so on.. but I'm looking for
some
> real world input too. I'm putting together a trip for next year, our 20th anniversary, sans
kids.

> you can email me

Can we sign up to come along?

Gary in VA

> Yes, I am googling, hitting the library and so on.. but I'm looking for
some
> real world input too. I'm putting together a trip for next year, our 20th anniversary, sans
kids.

We just got back (yesterday!) from Ambergris Caye from a week of scuba diving. Unfortunately we
couldn't see all of their 180 mile long reef wall! But what we did see was awesome. Great place; I
met many cool folks and now have some great contacts. Everyone there is quite friendly and crime is
virtually nonexistent. What do you plan to do?

To take it back on-topic; they have some great single speeds there to rent; rigid forks and
everything to make the purist happy. The locals in their strange native language call them "beach
cruisers" ;)

Rog says:

>Just thought I'd say "Hi".

Well, "Hi" back atcha! Good to hear from you again (I thought my keyboard bill would NEVER
get paid ;-P)

>Since last I posted I've lost over a 100 pounds, it's been a while.

Does this mean we need a re-match for Slowest Rider? I hope not.......

Good to see you back Rog, even if you're not on the dirt yet. Take it slow and gently and just
imagine that you have never ridden dirt before - you get a second chance to discover the fun.

Steve