OT...(very) anyone go to Belize??

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., May 10, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Yes, I am googling, hitting the library and so on.. but I'm looking for some real world input too.
    I'm putting together a trip for next year, our 20th anniversary, sans kids.

    you can email me

    Penny

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    > Yes, I am googling, hitting the library and so on.. but I'm looking for
    some
    > real world input too. I'm putting together a trip for next year, our 20th anniversary, sans
    kids.

    > you can email me

    Can we sign up to come along?

    Gary in VA

  3. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Yes, I am googling, hitting the library and so on.. but I'm looking for
    some
    > real world input too. I'm putting together a trip for next year, our 20th anniversary, sans
    kids.

    We just got back (yesterday!) from Ambergris Caye from a week of scuba diving. Unfortunately we
    couldn't see all of their 180 mile long reef wall! But what we did see was awesome. Great place; I
    met many cool folks and now have some great contacts. Everyone there is quite friendly and crime is
    virtually nonexistent. What do you plan to do?

    To take it back on-topic; they have some great single speeds there to rent; rigid forks and
    everything to make the purist happy. The locals in their strange native language call them "beach
    cruisers" ;)

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Rog says:

    >Just thought I'd say "Hi".

    Well, "Hi" back atcha! Good to hear from you again (I thought my keyboard bill would NEVER
    get paid ;-P)

    >Since last I posted I've lost over a 100 pounds, it's been a while.

    Does this mean we need a re-match for Slowest Rider? I hope not.......

    Good to see you back Rog, even if you're not on the dirt yet. Take it slow and gently and just
    imagine that you have never ridden dirt before - you get a second chance to discover the fun.

    Steve