OT - Viking Kittens

ray wrote:
> SteveA wrote:
>
>> How did cats come to Australia?
>>

>> http://www.public.asu.edu/~mharp/viking_kittens/VikingKitten.htm
>>
>> SteveA
>>

> Lovely, but what does this have to do with bicycles? Cats arrived here
> the same way everything else European did, WE brought them.

Ray. I have news for you

The awful truth. They bought us.

Will see if I can find you a cat riding a bike

Dave

ray wrote:
> SteveA wrote:
>
>> How did cats come to Australia?
>>

>> http://www.public.asu.edu/~mharp/viking_kittens/VikingKitten.htm
>>
>> SteveA
>>

> Lovely, but what does this have to do with bicycles? Cats arrived here
> the same way everything else European did, WE brought them.

Ray. I have news for you

The awful truth. They bought us.

Will see if I can find you a cat riding a bike

Dave

SteveA said:
The statistically high correlation between cat ownership* and bicycle usage?

*to the extent that anyone owns a cat

... And left handedness? Ok that one maybe complete bollox.

cfsmtb said:
... And left handedness? Ok that one maybe complete bollox.

Yes, my cat is lefthanded, but she is also siamese (oops - is that being
breedist?? :confused: )

On 2006-02-15, warrwych (aka Bruce)

> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> ... And left handedness? Ok that one maybe complete bollox.

> Yes, my cat is lefthanded, but she is also siamese

Backfooted or front footed? :)

Heh. I promise, I didn't influence siggy today -- he did it all by
himself.

--
TimC
Disclaimer: Due to feline interference, this post may contain typographical

TimC said:

> Yes, my cat is lefthanded, but she is also siamese[/color]

Backfooted or front footed? :)

Heh. I promise, I didn't influence siggy today -- he did it all by
himself.

--
TimC
Disclaimer: Due to feline interference, this post may contain typographical
errors.

Front - left
Back - right

A crosspaw!!!

cfsmtb said:
... And left handedness? Ok that one maybe complete bollox.

There is a high correlation between left handedness and mathematical ability. Does a higher proportion of mathematicians, physicists, engineers ride bikes compared to the general population? a.b may not be a good sample but.............

Steve(p + 1/2 pV^2 +pgh = constant)A

On 2006-02-16, SteveA (aka Bruce)
> a.b may not
> be a good sample but.............

Of fizisists?

> Steve(p + 1/2 pV^2 +pgh = constant)A

/me runs away screaming!

Bloody virial theorem. Thank goodness for the `units` program, being
able to sort out silly astrofisicists habits of using CGS units for
some things, and kiloparsecs for others.

--
TimC
Hell - n. The current residence of Mr. Noah Webster, Lexicographer.

SteveA said:
There is a high correlation between left handedness and mathematical ability. Does a higher proportion of mathematicians, physicists, engineers ride bikes compared to the general population? a.b may not be a good sample but.............

Steve(p + 1/2 pV^2 +pgh = constant)A

N + 1

Is what Bikesoiler & I live by. :p

On 2006-02-16, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> SteveA Wrote:
>> There is a high correlation between left handedness and mathematical
>> ability. Does a higher proportion of mathematicians, physicists,
>> engineers ride bikes compared to the general population? a.b may not
>> be a good sample but.............
>>

>> Steve(p + 1/2 pV^2 +pgh = constant)A

> N + 1
>
> Is what Bikesoiler & I live by. :p

Number density + 1? I doangeddit; the units are all wrong!

--
TimC
And it should be the law: If you use the word `paradigm' without knowing