OT: Well, 3 mountain bike mentions....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Supabonbon, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/
    >
    > That is a long, long page, my friends. I'm going to print it out and read it on a plane.
    >
    > /s

    I just skimmed a few entries. They seem like a charming couple to be around. I think I might see if
    they want to come over to Colorado and stay with the misses and I for a spell.

    If I made a similar web page about my arguments with my wife it wouldn't nearly as exciting or long.
    Those two seem like reality TV material to me!

    Matt (wouldn't get the ratings)