OT: Well Crap

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Michael \Dog3\ Lonergan, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
    Jeep was cutting out. Poop. I called Leach's and they are going to tow it
    down to the station. I am *pissed*. I just had the damned thing serviced.
    I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not, my trip will be delayed
    until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed and everything. I need a
    snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.

    Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
    > Jeep was cutting out. Poop. I called Leach's and they are going to tow it
    > down to the station. I am *pissed*. I just had the damned thing serviced.
    > I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not, my trip will be delayed
    > until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed and everything. I need a
    > snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
    >
    > Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    Go rent a car......... ;-)
    --
    Om.

  3. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
    > > Jeep was cutting out. Poop. I called Leach's and they are going to tow it
    > > down to the station. I am *pissed*. I just had the damned thing serviced.
    > > I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not, my trip will be delayed
    > > until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed and everything. I need a
    > > snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
    > >
    > > Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    > Go rent a car......... ;-)

    Or sit on a hot dog.

  4. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote

    > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
    >> Jeep was cutting out.
    >> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    > Go rent a car......... ;-)

    GOOD ANSWER!

    nancy (jealous she didn't think of that herself)

  5. pamjd

    pamjd Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:
    > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
    > >> Jeep was cutting out.
    > >> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    Our Jeep check engine light has been on for 3 years. The mechanic said
    it comes on after so many miles for routine checkup. We just take it
    in when it is acting up which is virtually never. Take it off road a
    bit and bounce the crap out of it and it will know who is boss :) Pam

  6. pamjd

    pamjd Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:
    > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
    > >> Jeep was cutting out.
    > >> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    Our Jeep check engine light has been on for 3 years. The mechanic said
    it comes on after so many miles for routine checkup. We just take it
    in when it is acting up which is virtually never. Take it off road a
    bit and bounce the crap out of it and it will know who is boss :) Pam

  7. OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and
    >> the Jeep was cutting out. Poop. I called Leach's and they are going
    >> to tow it down to the station. I am *pissed*. I just had the damned
    >> thing serviced. I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not,
    >> my trip will be delayed until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed
    >> and everything. I need a snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
    >>
    >> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    > Go rent a car......... ;-)

    Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever get some
    sleep.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  8. "pamjd" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Nancy Young wrote:

    > Our Jeep check engine light has been on for 3 years. The mechanic
    > said it comes on after so many miles for routine checkup. We just
    > take it in when it is acting up which is virtually never. Take it
    > off road a bit and bounce the crap out of it and it will know who is
    > boss :) Pam

    Well, it had a couple of belts loose on it and a few other minor problems.
    Poor thing has been off road so many times it already knows who is boss ;)
    I'm not a real good driver. I'm a safe driver but I drive really fast.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  9. On Sun 11 Dec 2005 12:31:28a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
    "Dog3" Lonergan?

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and
    >>> the Jeep was cutting out. Poop. I called Leach's and they are going
    >>> to tow it down to the station. I am *pissed*. I just had the damned
    >>> thing serviced. I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not,
    >>> my trip will be delayed until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed
    >>> and everything. I need a snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
    >>>
    >>> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

    >> Go rent a car......... ;-)

    > Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever get
    > some sleep.
    >
    > Michael

    Go to bed! Have a safe trip and a good time.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  10. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > Go rent a car......... ;-)

    > Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever get some
    > sleep.
    >
    > Michael

    Then quit screwing around on usenet and go to sleep dude! <lol>
    --
    Om.

  11. OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> > Go rent a car......... ;-)

    >> Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever
    >> get some sleep.
    >>
    >> Michael

    > Then quit screwing around on usenet and go to sleep dude! <lol>

    LOL... well I can't sleep for some reason. I woke up at 1am and can't get
    back to sleep. I'll probably stay up all night. I'll leave first thing in
    the morning after feeding the livestock. Steven just got paged and has to
    go to work. He's supposed to be off for the next 3 days but I don't hold
    much hope he'll be here that much.

    Michael