OT: Well ****

Michael \Dog3\ Lonergan

Guest
I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
Jeep was cutting out. ****. I called Leach's and they are going to tow it
down to the station. I am ********. I just had the damned thing serviced.
I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not, my trip will be delayed
until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed and everything. I need a
snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.

Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

In article <[email protected]>,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
> Jeep was cutting out. ****. I called Leach's and they are going to tow it
> down to the station. I am ********. I just had the damned thing serviced.
> I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not, my trip will be delayed
> until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed and everything. I need a
> snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
>
> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

Go rent a car......... ;-)
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
> > Jeep was cutting out. ****. I called Leach's and they are going to tow it
> > down to the station. I am ********. I just had the damned thing serviced.
> > I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not, my trip will be delayed
> > until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed and everything. I need a
> > snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
> >
> > Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

> Go rent a car......... ;-)

Or sit on a hot dog.

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote

> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
>> Jeep was cutting out.
>> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

> Go rent a car......... ;-)

GOOD ANSWER!

nancy (jealous she didn't think of that herself)

Nancy Young wrote:
> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
> >> Jeep was cutting out.
> >> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

Our Jeep check engine light has been on for 3 years. The mechanic said
it comes on after so many miles for routine checkup. We just take it
in when it is acting up which is virtually never. Take it off road a
bit and bounce the **** out of it and it will know who is boss :) Pam

Nancy Young wrote:
> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> > "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and the
> >> Jeep was cutting out.
> >> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

Our Jeep check engine light has been on for 3 years. The mechanic said
it comes on after so many miles for routine checkup. We just take it
in when it is acting up which is virtually never. Take it off road a
bit and bounce the **** out of it and it will know who is boss :) Pam

OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and
>> the Jeep was cutting out. ****. I called Leach's and they are going
>> to tow it down to the station. I am ********. I just had the damned
>> thing serviced. I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not,
>> my trip will be delayed until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed
>> and everything. I need a snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
>>
>> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

> Go rent a car......... ;-)

Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever get some
sleep.

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

"pamjd" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Nancy Young wrote:

> Our Jeep check engine light has been on for 3 years. The mechanic
> said it comes on after so many miles for routine checkup. We just
> take it in when it is acting up which is virtually never. Take it
> off road a bit and bounce the **** out of it and it will know who is
> boss :) Pam

Well, it had a couple of belts loose on it and a few other minor problems.
Poor thing has been off road so many times it already knows who is boss ;)
I'm not a real good driver. I'm a safe driver but I drive really fast.

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

On Sun 11 Dec 2005 12:31:28a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
"Dog3" Lonergan?

> OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I got into the Jeep to leave and the "Check Engine" light came on and
>>> the Jeep was cutting out. ****. I called Leach's and they are going
>>> to tow it down to the station. I am ********. I just had the damned
>>> thing serviced. I can only hope it'll be fixed by 5 or so. If not,
>>> my trip will be delayed until tomorrow. Shoot, the cooler is packed
>>> and everything. I need a snack. Some cheese and RYcrisps will do it.
>>>
>>> Michael <- telling himself to relax, it's okay

>> Go rent a car......... ;-)

> Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever get
> some sleep.
>
> Michael

Go to bed! Have a safe trip and a good time.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Go rent a car......... ;-)

> Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever get some
> sleep.
>
> Michael

Then quit screwing around on usenet and go to sleep dude! <lol>
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> > Go rent a car......... ;-)

>> Nope. I've had it fixed and I'll leave this morning if I can ever
>> get some sleep.
>>
>> Michael

> Then quit screwing around on usenet and go to sleep dude! <lol>

LOL... well I can't sleep for some reason. I woke up at 1am and can't get
back to sleep. I'll probably stay up all night. I'll leave first thing in
the morning after feeding the livestock. Steven just got paged and has to
go to work. He's supposed to be off for the next 3 days but I don't hold
much hope he'll be here that much.

Michael