OT Where can I get pencils printed in small quantities

Michael Green

Guest
Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't want a
huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

On 8 Dec 2003 13:18:35 -0800, [email protected] (Michael Green) wrote:

>Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't want
>a huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

Various charity catalogues offer this service, especially around Christmas time. We often get
pencils for the kids with their names on. Save The Children seems to ring a bell.

Tim

Michael Green wrote:
> Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't want
> a huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

Several major charities sell christmas cards and gifts at www.goodwillshop.co.uk if you look at that
site and enter product code 86-22-23 it offers a pack of 24 pencils (6 graphite and 18 coloured )
for £5.99 that can be personalised with up to 29 letters

rgds Malcolm

> Michael Green wrote:
>> Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't
>> want a huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

I've also found the site http://www.initialideas.co.uk where under the heading 'personalised' they
offer either 36 or 12 personalised HB pencils. I've never ordered from this site so can't make any
comments about them

rgds Malcolm