OT Where can I get pencils printed in small quantities

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Green, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't want a
    huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On 8 Dec 2003 13:18:35 -0800, [email protected] (Michael Green) wrote:

    >Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't want
    >a huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

    Various charity catalogues offer this service, especially around Christmas time. We often get
    pencils for the kids with their names on. Save The Children seems to ring a bell.

    Tim

  3. "Michael Green" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't want
    > a huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.
    Maybe theee guys can help, or perhaps somewhere from their limks. http://www.pencils.co.uk/
    Cheers Graham

  4. Jinx

    Jinx Guest

    Michael Green wrote:
    > Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't want
    > a huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

    Several major charities sell christmas cards and gifts at www.goodwillshop.co.uk if you look at that
    site and enter product code 86-22-23 it offers a pack of 24 pencils (6 graphite and 18 coloured )
    for £5.99 that can be personalised with up to 29 letters

    rgds Malcolm

  5. Jinx

    Jinx Guest

    > Michael Green wrote:
    >> Sorry to post this here but I've tried all the usual sources for information on this. I don't
    >> want a huge quantity, just enough for myself. Thanks.

    I've also found the site http://www.initialideas.co.uk where under the heading 'personalised' they
    offer either 36 or 12 personalised HB pencils. I've never ordered from this site so can't make any
    comments about them

    rgds Malcolm