OT: Where to post videos?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rich, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
    storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.

    Tags:

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
    > storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.

    I happen to know of a server that could offer a gig of storage for free. unfortunately the bandwidth
    sucks, and connectivity is spotty.
    --
    ~Travis

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  3. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
    > storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.

    http://www.imagestation.com/

    Kathleen

  4. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Technician wrote:
    > Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    >
    >>Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
    >>storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.
    >>

    > I happen to know of a server that could offer a gig of storage for free. unfortunately the
    > bandwidth sucks, and connectivity is spotty.

    Yea, I have dsl too;)

  5. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > Technician wrote:
    > > Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > >
    > >>Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
    > >>storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.
    > >>

    > > I happen to know of a server that could offer a gig of storage for free. unfortunately the
    > > bandwidth sucks, and connectivity is spotty.
    >
    > Yea, I have dsl too;)

    ahh, but i _don't_ have DSL, hence the crappy bandwidth. At least it would be Linux hosted
    though ;-)