OT: Where to post videos?

Rich

Guest
Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.

Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
> storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.

I happen to know of a server that could offer a gig of storage for free. unfortunately the bandwidth
sucks, and connectivity is spotty.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Rich wrote:
> Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
> storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.

http://www.imagestation.com/

Kathleen

Technician wrote:
> Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
>
>>Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
>>storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.
>>

> I happen to know of a server that could offer a gig of storage for free. unfortunately the
> bandwidth sucks, and connectivity is spotty.

Yea, I have dsl too;)

Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Technician wrote:
> > Rich <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> >
> >>Before I go off googling, can anyone reccomned a site that offers a decent amount of free online
> >>storage. Me and my riding buddies want a place where we can swap video we've shot.
> >>

> > I happen to know of a server that could offer a gig of storage for free. unfortunately the
> > bandwidth sucks, and connectivity is spotty.
>
> Yea, I have dsl too;)

ahh, but i _don't_ have DSL, hence the crappy bandwidth. At least it would be Linux hosted
though ;-)