OT WIGGLE

Chickenbomb

Guest
has anyone in this group ever dealt with wiggles cycles www.wiggle.co.uk

looking at ordering some kit but i have never heard any stories about them good or bad

thanks guys

John

On Thu, 22 May 2003 21:51:07 +0100, "Chickenbomb" <[email protected]> wrote:

>has anyone in this group ever dealt with wiggles cycles www.wiggle.co.uk
>
>looking at ordering some kit but i have never heard any stories about them good or bad
>
>thanks guys
>

>John

Used them loads of times no problem, don't forget though they charge for postage on stuff below £50,
Places like http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ & http://www.bikedock.com/ offer the option of free
delivery I think.

Steve

Yeah, I've never used them myself, though I know people who have and sing their praises.

I have ordered from www.chainreactioncycles.com several times and they have been superb. I had to
change the order (ordered XT splined BB without a splined crank!) over the phone and they were
really excellent, changed the order straight away and the parcel was in the post within a few days.

Cheers,

Paul

On Thu, 22 May 2003 21:51:07 +0100, Chickenbomb did issue forth:

> has anyone in this group ever dealt with wiggles cycles www.wiggle.co.uk
>
> looking at ordering some kit but i have never heard any stories about them good or bad
>
> thanks guys
>

> John

On the whole, I've found them to be good, and their range of stock is, as far as I'm aware, the best
of any online retailer in the UK. However, if an item is not in stock, then they are a pain to deal
with as they do the "yes, it'll be in stock Thursday", "sorry, next week", "our supplier says it'll
be the first full moon after the summer solstice". My record is to wait four months for a tool tray
for my work stand before cancelling that part of the order.

Huw "Blocktext!" Pritchard

I think that is why most people prefer to use www.chainreactioncycles.com, not only do they give
free next day delivery (almost always, some times it takes 2 days) but their web site is actually
attached to their stock system so if it says 'in stock' it is ... oh and there excellent service if
something is wrong different

Cheers

Chris

Live fast, crash faster

http://www.mtbbikes.co.uk

"Chickenbomb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> has anyone in this group ever dealt with wiggles cycles www.wiggle.co.uk
>
> looking at ordering some kit but i have never heard any stories about them good or bad
>
> thanks guys
>

> John

I've used them lots of times with no problems.

Twohat (because two heads are better than one)