OT: World's Easiest Quiz

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Stephen Baker, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. World's Easiest Quiz (Passing requires 4 correct answers--check answers below)

    1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?

    2) Which country makes Panama hats?

    3) From which animal do we get catgut?

    4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

    5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?

    6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal?

    7) What was King George VI's first name?

    8) What color is a purple finch?

    9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

    All done? Check your answers below!

    ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ

    10) How long did the Hundred Years War last? *116 years

    11) Which country makes Panama hats? *Ecuador

    12) From which animal do we get cat gut? *Sheep and Horses

    13) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? *November

    14) What is a camel's hair brush made of? *Squirrel fur

    15) The Canary Islands are named after what animal? *Dogs

    16) What was King George VI's first name? *Albert

    17) What color is a purple finch? *Crimson (I'll allow red)

    18) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? *New Zealand

    What do you mean, you failed?

    ;-)

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > World's Easiest Quiz (Passing requires 4 correct answers--check answers
    below)

    Cheers Steve - I love stuff like that! I only got half of them though, not knowing the correct
    answers to some, but I did know none of the obvious ones were the right ones - assume nothing!

    Shaun aRe

  3. Watimena

    Watimena Guest

    In fact aren't Chinese Gooseberries from New Zealand?

    Kiwi fruit in other words?

    Jeremy

    > World's Easiest Quiz (Passing requires 4 correct answers--check answers
    below)

    > 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
    >
    > 2) Which country makes Panama hats?
    >
    > 3) From which animal do we get catgut?
    >
    > 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
    >
    > 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
    >
    > 6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal?
    >
    > 7) What was King George VI's first name?
    >
    > 8) What color is a purple finch?
    >
    > 9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
    >

    > All done? Check your answers below!

    > ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
    >
    > 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? *116 years
    >
    > 2) Which country makes Panama hats? *Ecuador
    >
    > 3) From which animal do we get cat gut? *Sheep and Horses
    >
    > 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? *November
    >
    > 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? *Squirrel fur
    >
    > 6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal? *Dogs
    >
    > 7) What was King George VI's first name? *Albert
    >
    > 8) What color is a purple finch? *Crimson (I'll allow red)
    >
    > 9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? *New Zealand
    >

    > What do you mean, you failed?
    >

    > ;-)
    >
    > Steve

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Watimena says:
    >
    > >In fact aren't Chinese Gooseberries from New Zealand?
    > >

    > That _is_ what was in the answer sheet that you kindly quoted with the question. Did you not
    > scroll down that far?
    >
    > Steve

    Bloody foreigners.

    Shaun aRe - What colour is the cape on a cape gooseberry?

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Shaun aRe - What colour is the cape on a cape gooseberry?
    >
    > Depends on whether its going to the opera, or just a walk on the Downs,
    dunnit?

    > Steve

    Neither - it's going to hang around with a young couple until they're really annoyed, then it's
    going to feast fat on their life juices.

    Shaun aRe

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > SR says:
    >
    > >Neither - it's going to hang around with a young couple until they're
    really
    > >annoyed, then it's going to feast fat on their life juices.
    >
    > In that case - black with a red lining. High collar, too. ;-)

    Ding!

    Heh - did you not get my really sly and dead cool 'gooseberry' reference eh? Did ya like it eh?
    Funny guy me ya know! Whooooo! Hehehehahahehahehahehshit!

    Shaun aRe

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun says:
    >
    > >Ding!
    >
    > Too easy!

    You were it's target audience.

    > >Heh - did you not get my really sly and dead cool 'gooseberry' reference
    eh?

    > No prob. Not for a really sly and cool guy like meself, anyhoo. ;-)

    I was being sarcastic - it was about as subtle as a breezeblock falling on yer bollocks ',;~}

    > > Funny guy me ya know!
    >
    > We know........

    Naturally ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  8. [email protected] (Stephen Baker) writes:

    [snip]

    > 7) What was King George VI's first name?

    I once found a quiz book where one of the questions was what Caesar's first name was. The answer,
    according to the book, was 'Julius'.

    Apparently someone had spotted an obvious 'error' during editing:)

    [snip]

    --
    Øyvind Røtvold ._ @ http://www.darkside.no/olr/index.html / //\. ... sciare necesse est ... \>> | \\