OT: World's Easiest Quiz

Stephen Baker

Guest
World's Easiest Quiz (Passing requires 4 correct answers--check answers below)

1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?

2) Which country makes Panama hats?

3) From which animal do we get catgut?

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?

6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal?

7) What was King George VI's first name?

8) What color is a purple finch?

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

All done? Check your answers below!

ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ

10) How long did the Hundred Years War last? *116 years

11) Which country makes Panama hats? *Ecuador

12) From which animal do we get cat gut? *Sheep and Horses

13) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? *November

14) What is a camel's hair brush made of? *Squirrel fur

15) The Canary Islands are named after what animal? *Dogs

16) What was King George VI's first name? *Albert

17) What color is a purple finch? *Crimson (I'll allow red)

18) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? *New Zealand

What do you mean, you failed?

;-)

Steve

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> World's Easiest Quiz (Passing requires 4 correct answers--check answers
below)

Cheers Steve - I love stuff like that! I only got half of them though, not knowing the correct
answers to some, but I did know none of the obvious ones were the right ones - assume nothing!

Shaun aRe

In fact aren't Chinese Gooseberries from New Zealand?

Kiwi fruit in other words?

Jeremy

> World's Easiest Quiz (Passing requires 4 correct answers--check answers
below)

> 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
>
> 2) Which country makes Panama hats?
>
> 3) From which animal do we get catgut?
>
> 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
>
> 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
>
> 6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal?
>
> 7) What was King George VI's first name?
>
> 8) What color is a purple finch?
>
> 9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
>

> All done? Check your answers below!

> ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
>
> 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? *116 years
>
> 2) Which country makes Panama hats? *Ecuador
>
> 3) From which animal do we get cat gut? *Sheep and Horses
>
> 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? *November
>
> 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? *Squirrel fur
>
> 6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal? *Dogs
>
> 7) What was King George VI's first name? *Albert
>
> 8) What color is a purple finch? *Crimson (I'll allow red)
>
> 9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? *New Zealand
>

> What do you mean, you failed?
>

> ;-)
>
> Steve

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Watimena says:
>
> >In fact aren't Chinese Gooseberries from New Zealand?
> >

> That _is_ what was in the answer sheet that you kindly quoted with the question. Did you not
> scroll down that far?
>
> Steve

Bloody foreigners.

Shaun aRe - What colour is the cape on a cape gooseberry?

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Shaun aRe - What colour is the cape on a cape gooseberry?
>
> Depends on whether its going to the opera, or just a walk on the Downs,
dunnit?

> Steve

Neither - it's going to hang around with a young couple until they're really annoyed, then it's
going to feast fat on their life juices.

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SR says:
>
> >Neither - it's going to hang around with a young couple until they're
really
> >annoyed, then it's going to feast fat on their life juices.
>
> In that case - black with a red lining. High collar, too. ;-)

Ding!

Heh - did you not get my really sly and dead cool 'gooseberry' reference eh? Did ya like it eh?
Funny guy me ya know! Whooooo! Hehehehahahehahehahehshit!

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun says:
>
> >Ding!
>
> Too easy!

You were it's target audience.

> >Heh - did you not get my really sly and dead cool 'gooseberry' reference
eh?

> No prob. Not for a really sly and cool guy like meself, anyhoo. ;-)

I was being sarcastic - it was about as subtle as a breezeblock falling on yer bollocks ',;~}

> > Funny guy me ya know!
>
> We know........

Naturally ',;~}

Shaun aRe

[email protected] (Stephen Baker) writes:

[snip]

> 7) What was King George VI's first name?

I once found a quiz book where one of the questions was what Caesar's first name was. The answer,
according to the book, was 'Julius'.

Apparently someone had spotted an obvious 'error' during editing:)

[snip]

--
Øyvind Røtvold ._ @ http://www.darkside.no/olr/index.html / //\. ... sciare necesse est ... \>> | \\