Other beginner women road bikers in CO?

msconana

Apr 24, 2004
Hi girls,
Are there any of you in or around Longmont, CO? Looking for a group to ride with, just getting started.
J

I am down in the Springs - I joined the Colorado cycling club & Tri club just lately. We don't ride way up there; but, we go out and back to places like Sadalia. I heard there are some good routes that are paved? You might want to put another general thread out there cos I know there are some folks from Denver out there! We have a little group of our own that sneaks out by ourselves so if you ever want to join us!

Hello girls! My name is Jaime and I am currently in my last year at CU Boulder. I was a triathlete several years ago, but fell out of it due to injuries and lack of interest. Right now I am really out of shape and would love to meet some people to go on fun, laid back rides with! I would like to get back in biking shape and have fun with it in the process! I live in Superior, CO...about 10 minutes east of Boulder. If there are any girls out there who would like to take it easy and enjoy the day out on bikes, please let me know. I would be interested! My e-mail is: [email protected]
Let me know. As of right now I don't have a job, so I am free all day.
Thanks,
Jaime:)