Other forum follies

C'dale Girl said:
Any wagers on how long Bro Deal's post lasts in the Bring Drongo Back thread?
It's still there. :) No response yet from Dear Leader or his main toady.

Geoff Vadar said:
Hey we often beg you not to post but you continue to do so.
tongue.gif
<in dry mono-tone voice>

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

<muttering "jackass" underbreath while walking away>

:rolleyes:

thoughtforfood said:
Nah, they gave me back full posting and just took it away again last week....because I said RTT was a liar and a hypocrite. He said it is name calling; I said some people mistake honesty with name calling.
lol on that last sentence TFF . . .

But, you got into an argument with RTT? :confused:

There were actually interesting things going on there last week? About what?

Bro Deal said:
It's still there. :) No response yet from Dear Leader or his main toady.
Actually I think there has been a response... am I the only one who is convinced that "Luigi Daniele' is site owner Vaughn's sock puppet? I mean the guy appears out of nowhere and praises the mods and mentions how great DPF is every other post.

MikeFromCanmore said:
Actually I think there has been a response... am I the only one who is convinced that "Luigi Daniele' is site owner Vaughn's sock puppet? I mean the guy appears out of nowhere and praises the mods and mentions how great DPF is every other post.
Interesting theory Mike . . .

thoughtforfood said:
Seriously, that is the gheyest thing I have ever seen.
You've greatly disappointed me with this post TFF . . . you of all people using that stupid term. What's up with that? Sell out. :p

C'dale Girl said:
. . . I don't know what's goin' on there . . . :confused: but, to each his/her own . . .
I got that same thing in an email today...oh and nine angels will follow me and some other stuff if I pass it on to everyone I know. I guess that person REALLY wants the angels to follow them....

nns1400 said:
I got that same thing in an email today...oh and nine angels will follow me and some other stuff if I pass it on to everyone I know. I guess that person REALLY wants the angels to follow them....
I hate those kinds of emails, syrupy sweetness and then they tell you to send to a bunch of your girlfriends and if you don't send it back to the one who sent to you then you're not much of a friend. OH PLEASE!! DELETE!!!!

missile said:
I hate those kinds of emails, syrupy sweetness and then they tell you to send to a bunch of your girlfriends and if you don't send it back to the one who sent to you then you're not much of a friend. OH PLEASE!! DELETE!!!!
Lol, I don't even open those emails usually. At present, I have 755 such emails, sitting in my inbox marked unread. :eek: I get mad when I accidentally click on one and it opens . . .

C'dale Girl said:
Lol, I don't even open those emails usually. At present, I have 755 such emails, sitting in my inbox marked unread. :eek: I get mad when I accidentally click on one and it opens . . .
What you saving them up for?...
confused.gif

Crankyfeet said:
I need a expert woman linguist to work out that message...
tongue.gif
Okay, well, your wish is my command:

"Men. Can't live with 'em. Can't live without 'em."

:D