Other Hobbies Besides Cycling?

World of Tanks on the Xbox...

planting dudes on the mat...

watching me some womenz mma...

0.jpg

oh yes and beer, I love beer!

Drinking Hunting Fishing Sex I enjoy my hobbies in this order, both in rating and order.

Other hobbies......camping, motorcycles both road and dirt, just started kayaking, building/restoring/customizing vehicles, and guns/reloading. I have a house full of everything from black powder muzzle loaders to the scary looking evil black guns that the libtards are afraid of and a basement full of ammo and reloading components. This is probably my biggest hobby. I'm also a bit of a sim racer video game dork.

It will sound funny but my hobby apart from cycling is plays with babies. I like then alot. I gifted my sisiter a newborn carrier for her baby as she didin't give sufficient time to the baby because of her work.

Too many hobbies not enough money for all of them. golf Bowling Mtb Car audio

haha ^^ im also of the "too many hobbies, not enough money" camp

I'm into music production, photography, video games, and fingerboarding

Well, besides cycling my hobbies are listening music, watching movies and reading comic books
wink.png

Does playing with my dogs and cats count as a hobby as well? Just joking, I enjoy listening to music and watching movies. :)

I'll be the first to admit that cycling isn't everything for me. It's definitely something I do to cool down and get rid of everyday stresses. Currently I'm in college and I love it! I read a lot and write novels. Playing the flute is also one of my big hobbies. Basically I'm usually an indoor girl, but admittedly I love biking a lot! I lived in the Netherlands for 18 months and thus my love of biking grew. Everyone uses their bikes to get around and I found a new hobby and way of life!

[SIZE=10.5pt]Aside from cycling, I am also into swimming, running, basketball and lawn tennis. Swimming is very relaxing for me because it gives a rest to my legs which are exhausted from cycling. The cold water is also very relaxing and I do laps on a relaxed pace. Running is my accompanying exercise for cycling and I sometimes do brick training for my legs. Basketball is what I play with friends when we get together and I am also a fan of the NBA and watch it when I have the time. My father and I play lawn tennis on weekends and it is our bonding time. It is both our favorite sport. [/SIZE]

I personally enjoy writing, singing, drawing and sports (floorball, running, swimming mostly).

I am a HUGE soccer fan. I play in my free time and I pretty much cycle during the off-season. Soccer is a mash-up of physical strength and finesse. And by finesse, I mean skill and lots of practice! You do not learn soccer overnight.

Reactions: steve
I love to paint and they are one of the best things about me. I can paint a person exactly as they are and love to see the smile on their face.

I play basketball as a side sport during the winter when it gets a bit too cold for me to go biking. Very nice sport to play and have fun with! I would play for the school which is a very fun way to meet more people and get to know them. I would find basketball more fun than biking, but with biking comes exploration so it is a very close 2nd. Other than that I play play video games and such.

I've had many hobbies over the year but I think running actually was one of my greatest hobbies. Right now I have a new hobby and that's power walking I really enjoy it so far it's been like a past time for me. At first it seemed like it was really causing some problems with my legs because I wasn't really able to move at the speed that I wanted to. But now I'm feeling wonderful and I'm no longer cramping in my legs.

Writing is one of my biggest hobbies aside to cycling. I have a very creative imagination and in the future I would love to write a book of my own./

TeddyAllen said:
Does playing with my dogs and cats count as a hobby as well? Just joking, I enjoy listening to music and watching movies. :)
Animal lover like me, haha. :D Why wouldn't it count as a hobby ?

I love listening to music very much. Whenever I am free I do switch on my mp3 player and listen to music. I like listening to hip hop. I also like travelling with my family on holidays. They like visiting game parks.