Other Hobbies Besides Cycling?

Discussion in 'Next Generation' started by BDoosey, Aug 7, 2009.

1. moneyman

moneyman Member

I have really different kinds of hobbies. I like to fix cars, watch movies, play an electric guitar and in the winter season I play ice hockey if the weather conditions are good enough.

2. swalia

swalia Member

I love to read. Besides reading, I also like listening to music. Astrology and tarot reading are my other hobbies which keep me occupied.

3. Hozybo

Hozybo New Member

Aside from this I like reading novels. I do it mostly online. I also love drawing and do that a lot.

Is eating or watching movies a hobby? Because I do a lot of that too.

4. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz New Member

I really like reading, if I am not reading a book I am reading online articles and threads. I also love love cooking, I consider it a hobby because I constantly try new recipes and can spend a whole Saturday making dinner. Another hobby of mine is called watching series while half dozing off.:D

5. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz New Member

I really like reading, if I am not reading a book I am reading online articles and threads. I also love love cooking, I consider it a hobby because I constantly try new recipes and can spend a whole Saturday making dinner. Another hobby of mine is called watching series while half dozing off.:D

6. CriticalDavid

CriticalDavid New Member

I love to write and do photography. I often just get lost while taking photographs. I also like to play video games as well write scripts for games. I love to learn different styles of martial arts, languages and cultures. Films are the love of my life, I watch at least one a day.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I know that it is not straying too far from cycling but I do enjoy hiking when the weather is nice. They usually end up being some of the same trails that I use for riding, but it works out for me. I also like to write a lot, and it really does not matter the medium in which I can do so. Other than that it is all work and family for the most part.

8. lonelyfaith

lonelyfaith New Member

I love taking walks in nature and talking pictures/ photography i sone of my main hobbies. i've been trying to get back into it more cause I lost my motivation for a while. But I have recently started back.

9. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

I personally like playing on my pc and driving around when I have some free time, really enjoy doing that when I can.

10. tackykardia

tackykardia New Member

My hobbies include being on the internet most of the day trying to make some $ and just random other stuff. I also like to try to get out once in a while and go for walks for some exercise or just to be in nature. I love to take pictures. I love playing with animals and my pets. I like watching shows and movies on netflix sometimes. Love to listen to music at times. I like going out to eat and hanging out sometimes and doing other things when I can. There are more I'm sure just don't want to write a book on everything. lol

11. kzipls

kzipls New Member

Besides cycling, I enjoy playing basketball, reading, and spending time with friends when I have the time. I am amazed at almost everyone here for being so dedicated to bikes. I envy you all.

12. Pixie_Dust

Pixie_Dust New Member

I love swimming, tennis and watching sports on TV in general. I'm also interested in different cultures and love to travel when I can and learn foreign languages (the problem is I never get to finish it). I'm also fan of many TV shows and love to go to the movies.

13. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

Does barbeque grilling count?o_O.
    If not then it's hunting game usually wild ducks and I also like fishing.:)

14. Henrywrites

Henrywrites Member

First and foremost, I have to admit that cycling is one of the best things I enjoy doing and you can't deny that fact that I would do anything to keep riding. This is the reason I found the question about having another hobyy apart from riding my bike quite funny. It's been good and I can't say I have had any regrets about when I ride and all that.

I would have said that skating is another activity that I fantasize about, but the truth got to be that you cannot do that in this part of the country that I came from and that's why the act of cycling is my best activity at the moment.

15. JB Fernandez

JB Fernandez Member

Aside from cycling, I also do mountain hiking and marathon running. Funny how it has still connection on building your cardio and endurance.

16. treecko142

treecko142 Member

I play a lot of sports - table tennis, volleyball, basketball mainly, but I also play football (soccer) and sometimes swimming (although I'm bad at it). When I don't have anyone to play with or I'm staying at home, I play PC games - Civ, LoL, DotA currently.

17. joahnna mae ma-amo bello

Aside from cycling I also love training since I am a taekwondo player and playing basketball. I also have my guitar with me when I feel like playing some music and jamming with my friends.