Other Interests

I was doing martial arts for at least 40 years but about 7 years ago I had to stop because I injured my lower back, and to have both shoulders worked on, and all the contact stuff I was doing would have been a no no for long term survival of the joints and pain levels in my back not to mention increased risk of injuring it worse.

I was also into cars, had a few vintage cars but sold most of those off this last year, I still have two of the five left so I do work on those but only when needed which isn't much. I sold them because I have a feeling that vintage cars are going to collapse in value because the millennials could care less about that stuff. And the cars I kept was only because I have family interested in having them when I die otherwise at least one of them would be gone.

I have a fairly nice stereo system and a fair collection of CD's, nothing massive, but stuff that I like, and check out the used stores for CD's and records every now and then. So that's kind of a mild hobby, but as much as I enjoy music I can't just set and listen to it for hours I have to go do something.

Really the only thing else that I do is work on my business and my rental properties. That stuff is a hobby onto themselves!

So really between cycling and taking care of my two businesses I'm pretty busy sometimes too busy to even ride my bike.

Hi all I have the usual interests besides playing the guitar, I'm into games, maybe some of you here play games? My favorite genre of games first-person shooters and for myself I found the game Overwatch 2, very interested in pumping his characters but now it has become much easier with the team Overwatch 2 boost 4boost.pro professionals. After all, if a good character is the best result. How do you think playing games now is an addiction?

I was doing martial arts for at least 40 years but about 7 years ago I had to stop because I injured my lower back, and to have both shoulders worked on, and all the contact stuff I was doing would have been a no no for long term survival of the joints and pain levels in my back not to mention increased risk of injuring it worse.

I was also into cars, had a few vintage cars but sold most of those off this last year, I still have two of the five left so I do work on those but only when needed which isn't much. I sold them because I have a feeling that vintage cars are going to collapse in value because the millennials could care less about that stuff. And the cars I kept was only because I have family interested in having them when I die otherwise at least one of them would be gone.

I have a fairly nice stereo system and a fair collection of CD's, nothing massive, but stuff that I like, and check out the used stores for CD's and records every now and then. So that's kind of a mild hobby, but as much as I enjoy music I can't just set and listen to it for hours I have to go do something.

Really the only thing else that I do is work on my business and my rental properties. That stuff is a hobby onto themselves!

So really between cycling and taking care of my two businesses I'm pretty busy sometimes too busy to even ride my bike.
Might get into some winter sports( https://gritroutdoors.com/sports-hobbies/winter-sports/ local store has a whole bunch of okay-ish gear, so might as well give it a shot).
Man, injuries always suck. I have both of my shoulders in a rough condition(currently doing some rehab, had to drop gym first time in like 12 years, hopefully going to be back in 5-6 months). Lower back is whole other beast, can't go too cautious about it...
Myself, I'm usually cycling/camping 6-7 months a year, another 2-3 skiing/snowboarding. Also obviously 4 times a week of gym till recently. Don't even know what to do with all the free time opened 'cause of this rehab.