Other uses for 9" of travel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun Bell

Last month my wife drives my C40 into the garage, ouch. This week my mother borrows my jeep with
the DHi on top, guess what? Yup, drove into the garage too! Even thought the bike is about 7" too
tall, it had no trouble getting through the door. Too bad she panicked and backed out RLMAO!
Ripped it clean off the rack and threw it through the windshield, D'oh! The bike's OK, you just
can't kill a GT.

Shaun

Shaun Bell wrote:

>Last month my wife drives my C40 into the garage, ouch. This week my mother borrows my jeep with
>the DHi on top, guess what? Yup, drove into the garage too! Even thought the bike is about 7" too
>tall, it had no trouble getting through the door. Too bad she panicked and backed out RLMAO!
>Ripped it clean off the rack and threw it through the windshield, D'oh! The bike's OK, you just
>can't kill a GT.
>
>Shaun
>
>
>
>
It would never occur to me to lend someone my truck with a bike on top. I don't trust myself not to
scrape it off on something...

Insurance?

A

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Last month my wife drives my C40 into the garage, ouch. This week my mother borrows my jeep with
> the DHi on top, guess what? Yup, drove into the garage too! Even thought the bike is about 7" too
> tall, it had no trouble getting through the door. Too bad she panicked and backed out RLMAO!
> Ripped it clean off the rack and threw it through the windshield, D'oh! The bike's OK, you just
> can't kill a GT.
>
> Shaun
>
>
>

Oh so it's your wife that did this now huh? :) Bet she doens't have a news reader :)
--

Shaun Bell wrote:
> Last month my wife drives my C40 into the garage, ouch. This week my mother borrows my jeep with
> the DHi on top, guess what? Yup, drove into the garage too! Even thought the bike is about 7" too
> tall, it had no trouble getting through the door. Too bad she panicked and backed out RLMAO!
> Ripped it clean off the rack and threw it through the windshield, D'oh!

Damn, I would pay to see that video!

> The bike's OK,

<phew>

> you just can't kill a GT.

My steel GT Timberline frame is the only one I haven't broken. the RST fork is sloppy as goose sh!t
but still rideable

On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:00:18 GMT, "Shaun Bell" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Last month my wife drives my C40 into the garage, ouch. This week my mother borrows my jeep with
>the DHi on top, guess what? Yup, drove into the garage too! Even thought the bike is about 7" too
>tall, it had no trouble getting through the door. Too bad she panicked and backed out RLMAO!
>Ripped it clean off the rack and threw it through the windshield, D'oh! The bike's OK, you just
>can't kill a GT.
>
>Shaun

Ouch, glad to see you're still a laughing-happy-go-lucky fellow.... uh..now how's about some more
killer videos?

Peace, Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

Michael Dart wrote:

>>Last month my wife drives my C40 into the garage, ouch. This week my
>
> mother
>
>>borrows my jeep with the DHi on top, guess what? Yup, drove into the
>
> garage
>
>>too! Even thought the bike is about 7" too tall, it had no trouble
>
> getting
>
>>through the door. Too bad she panicked and backed out RLMAO! Ripped it clean off the rack and
>>threw it through the windshield, D'oh! The bike's OK, you just can't kill a GT.
>>
>
> Oh man that's crazy! What was it doing on the rack? Were you riding it again?
>
> Mike - Yeah but how's yer mom?!

His mom's fine. She can still do that thing where...

--
a.m-b FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/ambfaq.htm

b.bmx FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/bmx_faq.htm

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> "Shaun Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Last month my wife drives my C40 into the garage, ouch. This week my
> mother
> > borrows my jeep with the DHi on top, guess what? Yup, drove into the
> garage
> > too! Even thought the bike is about 7" too tall, it had no trouble
> getting
> > through the door. Too bad she panicked and backed out RLMAO! Ripped it clean off the rack and
> > threw it through the windshield, D'oh! The bike's OK, you just can't kill a GT.
> >
> > Shaun
> >
> >
>
> Oh man that's crazy! What was it doing on the rack? Were you riding it again?
>
> Mike - Yeah but how's yer mom?!

That's too funny....I was thinking the same thing as I was reading it.....yes, The Bell is back at
the hucking farm!
--
Slacker

Status
Not open for further replies.