Our anniversary

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by AngieRose, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. AngieRose

    AngieRose Guest

    I blew it this weekend but it was planned

    Sat was our 7 year anniversary we went to Estas park, CO for the night we
    had a hot tub cabin
    we had Italian and Austi and everything.... I didnt over do it but I did do
    it. oh well back on plan in the AM... A new week and a fresh start.

    I just had to confess
    Angie

    Tags:

  2. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    AngieRose wrote:
    :: I blew it this weekend but it was planned
    ::
    :: Sat was our 7 year anniversary we went to Estas park, CO for the
    :: night we had a hot tub cabin
    :: we had Italian and Austi and everything.... I didnt over do it but I
    :: did do it. oh well back on plan in the AM... A new week and a fresh
    :: start.
    ::
    :: I just had to confess

    Confess what? You planned it. You followed your plan. You're on your plan
    today. Long term LCing is not really about being LC 100% of your remaining
    time on the planet. Life brings reasons to deviate sometimes.

    So what are you posting about again? :)

  3. AngieRose

    AngieRose Guest

    "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]mail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > AngieRose wrote:
    > :: I blew it this weekend but it was planned
    > ::
    > :: Sat was our 7 year anniversary we went to Estas park, CO for the
    > :: night we had a hot tub cabin
    > :: we had Italian and Austi and everything.... I didnt over do it but I
    > :: did do it. oh well back on plan in the AM... A new week and a fresh
    > :: start.
    > ::
    > :: I just had to confess
    >
    > Confess what? You planned it. You followed your plan. You're on your

    plan
    > today. Long term LCing is not really about being LC 100% of your

    remaining
    > time on the planet. Life brings reasons to deviate sometimes.
    >
    > So what are you posting about again? :)

    Thanks Roger
    I'm verrry hard on myself when it comes to LC... I needed this reply :eek:)

    Angie