Our most dangerous bit of road.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Mason, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

  2. Congokid

    Congokid Guest

  3. >Or, in outer space, no one can hear you fart.

    Well they could, if sharing the same space suit as you, at the same time you are wearing it.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Ian Smith

    Ian Smith Guest

    On 29 Jun 2003, wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote: [someone else wrote]:
    > >Or, in outer space, no one can hear you fart.
    >
    > Well they could, if sharing the same space suit as you, at the same time you are wearing it.

    Indeed, and if one is equipped with such a commodious space suit, I see no reason to believe that it
    wouldn't also be possible to eat ice cream.

    regards, Ian SMith
    --
    |\ /| no .sig
    |o o|

  5. Marc

    Marc Guest

    congokid <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >i actually bined it there (springbank) the other friday in the rain. result was a truely
    > >impressive bruise! to make the day complete (i had already had a puncture) the woman in the car
    > >behind me rolled forward a little to see if i was ok and ran over my back wheel!
    >
    > Reminds me about the time a couple of years ago when I had a spill heading home just as I was
    > entering Sloane Square in London. I was slowly easing my way through a gap between kerb and cars
    > when my front wheel caught in a drain and over I went. The next thing I knew I was being nudged
    > in the back by the front left wheel of the Smart car that had been waiting in the queue entering
    > the square.
    >
    > Luckily the driver sensed an obstruction in her path (or maybe even saw me fall over) and got out
    > of the car to see if I was all right.
    >
    > Left an impressive tyre tread mark across the back of my yellow Goretex jacket.

    I was once SMIDSYed when on a motorbike, I threw it down and slid with it under the front of the
    car. Then from ground level tried to negotiate with the dippy blonde that refused to reverse off me,
    because " after the last time this happened my insurance company told me not move my vehicle"

  6. Congokid

    Congokid Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
    <[email protected]> writes
    >>Or, in outer space, no one can hear you fart.
    >
    >Well they could, if sharing the same space suit as you, at the same time you are wearing it.

    Do you think so? Must make sure I keep it reined in next time.

    --
    congokid Eating out in London? Read my tips... http://congokid.com