Our star is rising?

Donga

Guest
Wow, at least four cycling articles in this weekend's rags:

- W/E Australian p. 59, Michael Rogers in Worlds TT
- Courier Mail p. 112 'Once were rivals' about Robbie and Stewie
kissing and making up for the Worlds RR
- Courier Mail p. 127 'Hero of the week' about Peter Robinson (Storm),
Wayne Schwass (ex AFL) and Emma Carney doing the Sunrise 1000
- Courier Mail QWeekend p. 12 'Bunch of fives' about five famous
'cyclists' - Lance, Nicole Kidman (BMX Bandits), ET, Albert Einstein
and Kathy Watt.

We all know it's catching.

Donga

Donga said:
- Courier Mail QWeekend p. 12 'Bunch of fives' about five famous
'cyclists' - Lance, Nicole Kidman (BMX Bandits), ET, Albert Einstein
and Kathy Watt.

I see a trend*....

Nicole Kidman - once married to a nut.
ET flying a bike - just nuts.
Albert Einstein - a total nutter.
Kathy Watt - has nuts.
and Lance... well, we all know the story.

*this post may contain traces of nuts

any links to these articles?
its my lazy day and i cant be ars*d walking to the shops to get the paper :p

asterope wrote:
> any links to these articles?
> its my lazy day and i cant be ars*d walking to the shops to get the
> paper :p

My lazy day too!
;)