Out of Darkness

Bernie

Guest
The winter solstice is upon us. Days will increase in length. It's time to bring green plants
indoors and feast and dance! I wish the best of this season to all of you! I'll drink a glass for
fellow cyclists, wishing all of you good health and happiness. My very best regards, Bernie

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:46:15 -0800, <[email protected]>,
Bernie <[email protected]> wrote:

>The winter solstice is upon us. Days will increase in length. It's time to bring green plants
>indoors and feast and dance! I wish the best of this season to all of you! I'll drink a glass for
>fellow cyclists, wishing all of you good health and happiness. My very best regards, Bernie

gee, I thought this was about your new headlamp. Oh well, thanks for the well wishes.

Merry over-the-hump and happy on ya.
--
zk

In article <[email protected]>,
Bernie <[email protected]> writes:
> The winter solstice is upon us. Days will increase in length. It's

Yay!

> time to bring green plants indoors

and any brass monkeys in certain colder climes.

> and feast and dance! I wish the best of this season to all of you! I'll drink a glass for fellow
> cyclists, wishing all of you good health and happiness.

I'll join ya in that ('xcept mine's a cuppa coffee instead of a glass. But it's a delicious one.)

cheers, Tom