Out of shape -- or maybe not?

"John Calnan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> mike wrote:
>> And maybe, like my mom claims,*you will catch a cold riding around in the
>> cold weather!!*
>>

> My mom told be I'd go blind if I kept "doing that".
> She also told be if I played with my belly-button, it would come unscrewed
> & my ass would fall off.

If only it were that easy to get rid of the excess poundage in back . . . .

Charles of Schaumburg.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> The only sin on newsgroup posting is to be dull. According to that
> criterion, everyone fails most of the time. I only want NOT to be dull like
> all the rest of you!

I've seen your kind dozens of times before. You are neither
interesting nor original - merely another in a long stream of odious,
abusive trolls.

Congratulations, you've made my killfile.

-JR

"SlowRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> The only sin on newsgroup posting is to be dull. According to that
>> criterion, everyone fails most of the time. I only want NOT to be dull
>> like
>> all the rest of you!

> I've seen your kind dozens of times before. You are neither
> interesting nor original - merely another in a long stream of odious,
> abusive trolls.
>
> Congratulations, you've made my killfile.

Jeez, the idiot FINALLY posted in the correct and proper form, although he
should have indicated somehow that he had edited my message. So he still has
things to learn, but I am too weary to teach him.

It is an honor to be placed in the kill file of slugs like SlowRider. I
mean, what could I possibly gain from him when he can't even post right. The
fact is, my Greatness will not permit it. All he is good for is as a foil
for my genius, but he hardly qualifies even for that lowly role. Nay, we are
far, far better off without each other. I leave SlowRider to others like
him - slow, dull and unimaginative. May they bore one another to death and
live happily ever after!

By the way, I am thinking of starting up a class in how to make friends. As
far as I can see, you are all eligible for this class. My instruction will
open up your eyes and show you everything you have ever done wrong in your
life in that department. When I am through with you you will have at least
one or two friends - maybe! Why go through your miserable lives alienating
everyone you come into contact with when I can so easily correct it?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who takes Usenet and newsgroups seriously
has got to have rocks in their heads. Were you born yesterday or are you
just terminally stupid? That is the question for you to ponder for the rest
of the day.