Out riding today

wafflycat wrote:

> "JohnB" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > So what was his time?

> he did a 26.57 which is a good time for him at this time of the year.

I wonder what the effect of riding the trice had then.

John B

Jack Ouzzi wrote:

> how the f... can they do that in March ??

Yeah, but the conditions were *perfect*. Better than for any evening
"10" last year.

Arthur Clune wrote:
> Somewhat mixed....
>
> Out on the summer bike for hte first time this year. Nice, shiny, shiny,
> speed speed. And the weather was warm enough for no overshoes, hats,
> 6 layers of termals etc for the first time in ages.
>
> Then I snapped a spoke. Which wouldn't normally be a huge problem except
> I was using a 22 spoke rear wheel

I'm sure the touring bikers, with their heavy 40 spoke wheels
are thinking "I knew that would would happen"

BugBear

(who heard of a trike used being used for
criterium racing having a 24 spoke front wheel.
It survived 2 laps IIRC)