Outcome

Garry Jones

Guest
Hi guys.

Sorry to dig up the dirt on a messy time for cycling. I am trying to answer a Swede with a question
in the Swedish cycling newsgroup swnet.sport.cykel

In the tdf 1998 Blijlevens, Voskamp, Outschakov (TVM) and Sivakov (Big Mat) were taken away by the
police to the hospital to leave blood samples.

What was the outcome of these tests? Has it ever been proved that any of these riders ever took
anything illegal? At the time or since then? Has any of them ever received a suspension?

Garry Jones English cyclist, ResIDING in Sweden.

Hey Garry... this question should be asked to the UCI, not to a bunch of wanna be masters racers!

IMHO Crystal