Outcome

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Garry Jones, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Garry Jones

    Garry Jones Guest

    Hi guys.

    Sorry to dig up the dirt on a messy time for cycling. I am trying to answer a Swede with a question
    in the Swedish cycling newsgroup swnet.sport.cykel

    In the tdf 1998 Blijlevens, Voskamp, Outschakov (TVM) and Sivakov (Big Mat) were taken away by the
    police to the hospital to leave blood samples.

    What was the outcome of these tests? Has it ever been proved that any of these riders ever took
    anything illegal? At the time or since then? Has any of them ever received a suspension?

    Garry Jones English cyclist, ResIDING in Sweden.

    Tags:

  2. Crystal

    Crystal Guest

    Hey Garry... this question should be asked to the UCI, not to a bunch of wanna be masters racers!

    IMHO Crystal

    "Garry Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi guys.
    >
    > Sorry to dig up the dirt on a messy time for cycling. I am trying to answer a Swede with a
    > question in the Swedish cycling newsgroup swnet.sport.cykel
    >
    > In the tdf 1998 Blijlevens, Voskamp, Outschakov (TVM) and Sivakov (Big Mat) were taken away by the
    > police to the hospital to leave blood samples.
    >
    > What was the outcome of these tests? Has it ever been proved that any of these riders ever took
    > anything illegal? At the time or since then? Has any of them ever received a suspension?
    >

    > Garry Jones English cyclist, ResIDING in Sweden.

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest