Outdoor waterproof jacket/coat req'd

Mark Hocking

Guest
Hi, I am soon to be the proud owner of a puppy so need
something windproof, waterproof & warm! Ideally by Helly
Hansen, Berghaus or other well known manufacturer.

Can anyone point to any bargains?

TIA Mark

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:11:27 -0000, "Mark Hocking"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi, I am soon to be the proud owner of a puppy so need
>something windproof, waterproof & warm! Ideally by Helly
>Hansen, Berghaus or other well known manufacturer.
>
>Can anyone point to any bargains?

I bought one of these: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?-
ViewItem&item=3900974431&category=57988#ebayphotohosting in
China for £10.

I suggest that you don't do the same. It was about as much
use in heavy rain as a fishing net would have been.

"Mark Hocking" <[email protected]> writes:

>I am soon to be the proud owner of a puppy so need
>something windproof, waterproof & warm! Ideally by Helly
>Hansen, Berghaus or other well known manufacturer.

I don't think they do stuff for dogs.
[http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/cam/]