Outdoor waterproof jacket/coat req'd

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Mark Hocking, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Mark Hocking

    Mark Hocking Guest

    Hi, I am soon to be the proud owner of a puppy so need
    something windproof, waterproof & warm! Ideally by Helly
    Hansen, Berghaus or other well known manufacturer.

    Can anyone point to any bargains?

    TIA Mark

    Tags:

  2. C L Imber

    C L Imber Guest

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:11:27 -0000, "Mark Hocking"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi, I am soon to be the proud owner of a puppy so need
    >something windproof, waterproof & warm! Ideally by Helly
    >Hansen, Berghaus or other well known manufacturer.
    >
    >Can anyone point to any bargains?

    I bought one of these: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?-
    ViewItem&item=3900974431&category=57988#ebayphotohosting in
    China for £10.

    I suggest that you don't do the same. It was about as much
    use in heavy rain as a fishing net would have been.

  3. "Mark Hocking" <[email protected]> writes:

    >I am soon to be the proud owner of a puppy so need
    >something windproof, waterproof & warm! Ideally by Helly
    >Hansen, Berghaus or other well known manufacturer.

    I don't think they do stuff for dogs.
    [http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/cam/]