Outlaw Bicycles - problems anyone?

docernie

New Member
Sep 14, 2003
Just curious, but I thought I would check to see if anyone else has had recent problems with Outlaw Bicycles from Danbury, CT. Rich at Outlaw has posted several messages to this forum and has sold goods here as well. Recently, in February, I ordered some merchandise from them, which has never come in, and now their website seems to be down - and Rich is failing to respond to my messages. Sadly this looks like a scam, although they allegedly have been in business for years.
Anyone else experiencing problems with them as well?
Thanks for your feedback.

docernie wrote:

> Just curious, but I thought I would check to see if anyone
> else has had recent problems with Outlaw Bicycles from
> Danbury, CT. Rich at Outlaw has posted several messages to
> this forum and has sold goods here as well. Recently, in
> February, I ordered some merchandise from them, which has
> never come in, and now their website seems to be down -
> and Rich is failing to respond to my messages. Sadly this
> looks like a scam, although they allegedly have been in
> business for years. Anyone else experiencing problems with
> them as well? Thanks for your feedback.
>

> --

Contact the local BBB. If they have no information, you
could contact the state's business fraud division or local
authorities.

The website has been down for quite some time.

jim

JimLane <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> docernie wrote:
>
> > Just curious, but I thought I would check to see if
> > anyone else has had recent problems with Outlaw Bicycles
> > from Danbury, CT. Rich at Outlaw has posted several
> > messages to this forum and has sold goods here as well.
> > Recently, in February, I ordered some merchandise from
> > them, which has never come in, and now their website
> > seems to be down - and Rich is failing to respond to my
> > messages. Sadly this looks like a scam, although they
> > allegedly have been in business for years. Anyone else
> > experiencing problems with them as well? Thanks for your
> > feedback.
> >

> > --
> >

> Contact the local BBB. If they have no information, you
> could contact the state's business fraud division or local
> authorities.
>
> The website has been down for quite some time.
>

> jim

I purchased a chorus 10 speed grouppo from Outlaw and Rich
about a year ago. It seems that he was slow to repond to
emails but I called on the phone and he answered all my
questions and shipped the within a day of my placing the
order. I was please with the service, advice, and product.

Jon