Outlook Express automatically TopPosts?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Peter, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. curt

    curt Guest

    I top post all the time. I don't like to scroll down. Who gives a shit if
    people top or bottom post really? Life is too short to worry about such
    meaningless stuff.

    Curt

    "Peter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I just checked my Shop Help post and found it had formatted as a TopPost.
    > Knowing how some people detest this practise I am asking if it is possible
    > to Bottom Post with OE and if so how? Thanks.

  2. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On 29 Apr 2004 20:34:35 GMT, David Reuteler <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    >install FreeBSD (WARNING: May cause loss of data)
    >% tin
    >(bliss)

    Ooh...can this start a FreeBSD vs. Slackware war? ;)
    --
    Rick Onanian

  3. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Rick Onanian <[email protected]> writes:
    > On 29 Apr 2004 20:34:35 GMT, David Reuteler <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >>install FreeBSD (WARNING: May cause loss of data)
    >>% tin
    >>(bliss)

    > Ooh...can this start a FreeBSD vs. Slackware war? ;)

    All OSS is good.

    Especially w/ SoftUpdates. And the FreeBSD ports collection.

    - Tom