Outlook Express automatically TopPosts?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Peter, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On 29 Apr 2004 20:34:35 GMT, David Reuteler <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    >install FreeBSD (WARNING: May cause loss of data)
    >% tin
    >(bliss)

    Ooh...can this start a FreeBSD vs. Slackware war? ;)
    --
    Rick Onanian

  2. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Rick Onanian <[email protected]> writes:
    > On 29 Apr 2004 20:34:35 GMT, David Reuteler
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>install FreeBSD (WARNING: May cause loss of data)
    >>% tin
    >>(bliss)
    >
    > Ooh...can this start a FreeBSD vs. Slackware war? ;)

    All OSS is good.

    Especially w/ SoftUpdates. And the FreeBSD ports collection.

    - Tom